[REL] Des épaules solides (2003) [TV]

emuler

Re: [REL] Des épaules solides (2003) [TV]

Post by emuler »   58 likes

ferdi111 wrote:

Code: Select all

https://uloz.to/!CXvzEqkRH/des-epaules-solides-50-ans-de-la-tsr-tv-play-rts-radio-television-suisse-flv
Like this post to see ed2k links  [512.82 Mb]
jezevex

Post by jezevex »   10 likes

It was only a very light upgrade and the link was slow, so I decided to delete it. Go for the version below...
Last edited by jezevex on Tue Nov 29, 2022 4:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   43 likes

1080p UPGRADE
[Image][Image][Image]
[Image][Image][Image]

Sources, specs, & talk:
Spoiler:

https://www.playsuisse.ch/fr/show/11822 ... es-solides
Requires free registration & login, and a Swiss IP.

My file:
General :Des épaules solides (2003).1080p.FR,DE-AAC.FR,DE,IT-subs.mkv
Format : Matroska at 4 001 kb/s
Length : 2.68 GiB for 1 h 35 min 51 s 130 ms
Video #0 : AVC
Aspect : 1920 x 1080 (1.778) at 25.000 fps
Audio #0 : AAC
Infos : 2 channels, 44.1 kHz
Language : fr
Audio #1 : AAC
Infos : 2 channels, 44.1 kHz
Language : de
Text #0 : UTF-8
Language : fr
Text #1 : UTF-8
Language : de
Text #2 : UTF-8
Language : it
The French and German subtitles do not seem to exactly match the French and German audio. Maybe the German subtitles are a more accurate translation of the French, with the German dub being a looser translation made to fit the lip sync? Maybe the French subtitles are Swiss French?

I made machine translations of the German, French, and Italian into English and posted all three. I did NOT make any corrections, so English speakers can choose the one they like best. Anyone is more than welcome to make a new, improved and corrected English translation and post it here.

Right now my VPN speeds are really slow, so my High ID emule speeds are also disappointingly slow. The MEGA file will probably download faster for most people. Ulozto was deathly slow both with and without my VPN, so I skipped uploading this file there. Maybe at a future date it will speed up again.
German, French, and Italian external subtitles:
Des épaules solides (2003).DE-FR-IT.zip
Machine-translated English subtitles from German, French, or Italian; NOT corrected:
Des épaules solides (2003).machine EN from DE-FR-IT.zip
1080p video; French or German audio; internal French, German, or Italian subtitles.
Available on both MEGA and eMule:

Code: Select all

https://mega.nz/file/MOk1WaQL#DBQxInGNNksiKXxqXZCT_MkF6MyO96-juGxLy-5DmyM
Like this post to see ed2k links  [2.68 Gb]
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
jezevex

Post by jezevex »   0 likes

Wow! Many thanks, Night! Although it's not the clearest HD in the world, it's still much better than all previous versions of this. And maybe our Topaz magician could even improve it, right? (but I'm not forcing anyone at all... :-))
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   0 likes

I gotta try and give back to you for all those Czech movies, jezevex!

An online search revealed to me that this movie was shot on DigiBeta (see here), which was already a decade-old format at that point. (see here) It was commonly used for broadcast television (still standard def back then) rather than for shooting movies. When I realized that, it did not surprise me that it was still grubby looking compared to both 35mm film and fully digital cameras used now. This is a TV movie after all, so they had to stay within budget. It actually looks really good, considering that it is first generation digital.