Scam Websites

Links to any childhood websites you wish to promote can go here.
user123

Scam Websites

Post by user123 »   1 likes

Looking for some movies that are difficult to find I have seen some Websites that seem to offer downloads and at the same time they rise red flags, like "childrenincinema" where all download links take you to a hosting site that says "This file is available for Premium Users only. " or sites hosted on blogspot like "Rare Films" or "CineMonster" that use a very "special" hosting site called file.al or asfile.al. I say "special" because you can actually download files from there -at least sometimes- for free, but the download fails VERY often, sometimes it breaks right when you click the button and sometimes after a few hours. Then the site says you have reached the limit of 1024 Mb per day and you have to wait 24 hours to try to download the file again. It looks very suspicious to me, it seems their business model is to turn people crazy with failed downloads and limits and push them to pay for a premium access which I will obviously never do. Have you experience with these sites? Is there any reason to not believe they are just Scam Websites that want your money? It is also interesting to see how some movies appear on their site right after they appear here, I'm 99,99% sure they take content from this (and other sites) and try to make money with it. But since some links are broken I sometimes end up trying to download from them with little success...
To download files I shared on uloz use my username user123_ and my password Abc12345678 - please don't change it
Night457
Global Moderator

Re: Scam Websites

Post by Night457 »   0 likes

user123 wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 12:19 amit seems their business model is to turn people crazy with failed downloads and limits and push them to pay for a premium access
You figured it out! (CineMonster really annoyed me with that.)

These are legitimate sites from what I know, but do not expect even the "free" links to actually work or be fast. File hosting sites cost money for the hoster (obviously) and there are different ways to get that money back. Youtube does it with advertising. (Which I block with my adblockers, but whatever.) These do it with payment for Premium download services. That may be worthwhile for those who can not do P2P sharing. Personally I am cheap, which is why I prefer P2P. I "pay" for my bandwidth used sharing by getting what other people have shared. I check out childrenincinema for inspiration, because often I can find the movies elsewhere if I look hard enough. Yes indeed some of the same files are shared in different ways on different sites. There have also been cases of a behind-the-scenes relationship with some of the premium sites where we at FLM get some of their material for free because somebody here is a friend. Ultimately it just a matter of sharing the files in different ways, and people can choose what way they want. If they want to pay for fast direct-downloads, they can do that.

Sometimes visitors here will wail and gnash their teeth over emule being too slow or files not being shared due to lack of interest. Much of the time I can tell them "Then go pay for the movie on Amazon or Vimeo if you want it so bad!" :evil: (It does take awhile before I lose my patience, but I have my limits too.)
DreamScape

Post by DreamScape »   1 likes

It's truly amazing how many simultaneous mechanisms they can come up with to frustrate you into paying. It's literally about making the download seem possible so you stick around trying and then pissing you off so much you show them your credit card numbers.

For some of the premium hosts, you can use VPNs, multiple computers, and split tunneling to get several downloads simultaneously. But keep in mind that the slightest network disruption will break your download and you'll need to start over, if your download doesn't end up getting queued before then!
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   0 likes

The best solution is a multi-hoster.

https://debrid-link.fr/ is pretty cheap and has many hosters. They even have file.al (but doesn't work atm).
Tiny Blondie

Post by Tiny Blondie »   1 likes

These two are really good:

https://real-debrid.com/
https://alldebrid.com/

with the first you can pay with Paysafecard tickets, that you buy with cash, so that no need to use your CC. When the multi-hoster does not offer this possibility, then you can use a reseller that proposes such alternative method of payment.
Lolita, light of my life, fire of my loins. My sin, my soul. Lo-lee-ta.
Yonderwonder

Post by Yonderwonder »   0 likes

Does anyone know if r-global-inc.is a legit site? it's part of uploadgig.It is connected to several other sites,and there are a number of ways to pay for a file.Of course by CC too,which doesn't seem safe at all to me.Especially for those more obscure,taboo files that might be on the shall we say not quite legal side of things.
David32441

Post by David32441 »   0 likes

Obviously you shouldn't use a credit card that ties you as a person in the real world to them - but I do know the files they host are real when you pay the premium service. Obviously there's no money in them sharing Terabytes of bandwith and buying GB of hosting space for zero cost so of course they want you to pay! But they're not scam sites - it's just a business model, the cost is not too extravagant on most.
The film sites themselves host good thumbnails and a good collection of covers, and are a sometimes useful catalogue of films that have been released and when. Very occasionally they seem to have a film that's not been posted on here - but this place seems to be the source of 95%+ of their content!
rustyzackleford

Post by rustyzackleford »   0 likes

Has anyone tried VK.com? VK is like a russian facebook basically, but the amount of on topic movies that can be found on there is unbelievable.
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   0 likes

VK is fantastic for movies! (I am not quite sure why you posted in the "Scam Websites" thread, because it is not a scam site.) I do not have an account there so I don't know how much it is like f******k, but the videos are accessible without a login so that is all I care about. Sometimes streaming sites like that are the only free, publicly accessible places to get some movies.

(Usenet and private torrent trackers might have them also, but those have their restrictions.)
Nasuada

Post by Nasuada »   0 likes

I'm registered on VK, but never found sources for Movies there. What I need to search?
[Image]