[REL] Stockholm (2016) [Argentina]

ghost
Site Admin

Re: [REL] Stockholm (2016) [Argentina]

Post by ghost »   1 likes

I suspect Ghost gets some of his material by that very method.
Not AnyStream but StreamFab ;) It works great with Amazon Prime Video and you even can download movies with the original DD5.1 sound.

I couldn't find this movie elsewhere. It seems that Youtube is really the only source. I guess someone reencoded it to a bigger filesize.

So this Youtube file is a candidate for AI. ;)
deadman

Post by deadman »   0 likes

ghost wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 7:43 pm
I suspect Ghost gets some of his material by that very method.
Not AnyStream but StreamFab ;) It works great with Amazon Prime Video and you even can download movies with the original DD5.1 sound.

I couldn't find this movie elsewhere. It seems that Youtube is really the only source. I guess someone reencoded it to a bigger filesize.

So this Youtube file is a candidate for AI. ;)

I'll have to check out StreamFab. Can it download 4K? AnyStream won't.

I was guessing someone recorded this movie from one of the various streaming channels you can subscribe to for a small fee. I sampled quite a few of those during the pandemic lockdowns. Just have to be careful not to smorgasbord yourself into a big monthly bill. Anyway, that file.al link fits with the size you'd expect of a 1080p webrip, given the short length of the movie. That's why I suspect someone may have found a streaming source and captured it.
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   0 likes

Yes, I think it can do it, but I never tried. I'm totally pleased with 1080p. The problem is, that the software is pretty expensive. I bought it some months ago, because I really download a lot of movies from Amazon.
I was guessing someone recorded this movie from one of the various streaming channels
I really couldn't find it at any screaming services all over the world. If you should find one, pls tell me. ;)
deadman

ghost wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 9:33 pm
Yes, I think it can do it, but I never tried. I'm totally pleased with 1080p. The problem is, that the software is pretty expensive. I bought it some months ago, because I really download a lot of movies from Amazon.

Do you have a 4K TV? I splurged and got myself an OLED. The first time I watched something in 4K HDR I was blown away by the vividness of the lighting and the colors. I'm spoiled now. I want everything in 4K HDR!

That's why I asked. 8-)
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   1 likes

Do you have a 4K TV? I splurged and got myself an OLED
Yup. I have a 4K TV, but it's not an OLED (just a 5 yo Samsung LCD). maybe I should upgrade. :? ...if Santa'll give me about 2000 euros :(
theoldmovies

Post by theoldmovies »   0 likes

ghost wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 11:19 pm
Yup. I have a 4K TV, but it's not an OLED (just a 5 yo Samsung LCD). maybe I should upgrade. :? ...if Santa'll give me about 2000 euros :(
is oled is worth it?
i heard its quite expensive :shock: ....
does anyone here know what the top tv in the market right now that can run all type of FLM content ;) in a highest level of clarity.
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   57 likes

I enhanced the picture quality. Now a bit sharper ans less compression artefacts:
[Image]

Like this post to see ed2k links  [2.20 Gb]
Like this post to see ed2k links  [51.2 Kb]
deadman

Nice! It cleaned up and sharpened the video, with no obvious artifacts or people with that CGI look. A definite upgrade. Thank you.
David32441

Post by David32441 »   1 likes

theoldmovies wrote: Thu Dec 22, 2022 7:12 pm
ghost wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 11:19 pm
is oled is worth it?
i heard its quite expensive :shock: ....
does anyone here know what the top tv in the market right now that can run all type of FLM content ;) in a highest level of clarity.
I'd recomend an OLED, especially for films, the blacks are perfect. Each individual pixel is "self illuminating", so that's about 8 million pixels individually lit. LCD tv's have a backlight where they try and block the light with a transistor that goes black - but some light leaks through, hence the always slightly dark grey appearance of a dark scene vs black. LCD's have got better at blocking the light and dimming areas of the backlight (ie. with 64 individual lights) - but nothing gets as close to the black of just turning each pixel off. They've been great for the last 7 years or so. Capable of 4k, ridiculously thin and light. The OLED pure lit pixel just gets amazing colours too. I think they say an OLED won't go as bright as a LCD, peak NITs rating or something. But I've still found my OLED to be blindingly bright in scenes that need to be. Never saw any burn-in on my 8 year old OLED - but never ran games or sports with permanent logos. Oh, and LG make their OLED's. They sell their panels to Sony who also put their own electronics on them. Samsung called their TV's QLED (quantum dot), but it's still LCD,LED backlit - not as good as OLED. Somehow 8-10 years ago LG perfected OLED and Samsung have been behind on this all that time! You can buy a 65" OLED for under $1500 equivalent in most countries. For the amazing quality and size of the physical object travelling around the world that seems ridiculously cheap to me!
Rhisis66

Post by Rhisis66 »   0 likes

Spoiler:

ghost wrote: Thu Dec 22, 2022 8:04 pm I enhanced the picture quality. Now a bit sharper ans less compression artefacts:
[Image]

Stockholm (2016).1080p.mkv
Stockholm (2016).1080p.srt
looks realy good. thank you