[REL] Little Red Riding Hood (2022)

Devil❧

[REL] Little Red Riding Hood (2022)

Post by Devil❧ »   48 likes

aka Красная Шапочка aka Krasnaya Shapochka

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt19843354/?ref_=ttrel_rel_tt
Saving her city from the wolves, Little Red Riding Hood will have to solve the mystery of the disappearance of her father Wolfboy, face her fears in the eyes and find her destiny.
Trailer:- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lnecEjW ... artnership
[Image]
[Image]
[Image]
[Image]
[Image]
[Image]
[Image]
[Image]
Like this post to see ed2k links  [3.60 Gb]
kast1j

Re: [REL] Little Red Riding Hood (2022)

Post by kast1j »   0 likes

Hi, can anyone help me out with a share of this film, thanks.
David32441

Post by David32441 »   0 likes

kast1j wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2023 11:41 am Hi, can anyone help me out with a share of this film, thanks.
Ugh, you keep posting the same comment on each film!
Have you installed eMule? Then do that. Then the link will open in eMule and wait a few minutes to a day for the film to start downloading. There's plenty of info in the guides posted here.
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   0 likes

Really I think the problem is a limited number of people sharing the many films he wants, and LowID. I am resharing a large number of the films he wants, and ghost is sharing a large number of the many others. But eMule only permits downloading one file per source at a time.

You are totally right that patience is a must for eMule. But you also have to blame ME, because I *did* actually encourage him to ask in posts after using the automated Requested files option. I am pretty certain that not many people routinely look at that list to see what files they can reshare to help others out. That leaves posting in the thread.

So kast1j, let me REVISE my previous advice: Make sure you have added the files you want to Requested files. If you are actively downloading a few files, wait until they finish. If no other files start downloading within a few hours, THEN post in the thread asking for a few others, paying attention to who posted them in the first place. Ghost, for example, tends to share all his files forever until he upgrades an old version with an improved version, AND he is HighID. You can get most everything of his one file at a time.

I am sharing "Little Red Riding Hood" and multiple people have downloaded it from me.
kast1j

Post by kast1j »   0 likes

Thank you for the advice.
Triela

Post by Triela »   0 likes

Devil❧ wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 11:59 pm Little Red Riding Hood (2022) 1080p.mkv
3.60gb??? Bloatware ....
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   0 likes

Nonsense ... and an unhelpful comment. Don't download it if you don't want it. There are other torrents out there, although I don't know what ones are live.
https://btdig.com/search?q=Krasnaya+Sha ... =0&order=0

1080p with H264 codec on a colorful fantasy film with CGI and night scenes where the action needs to be seen (rather than hidden in the dark)? The size is appropriate. If it was H265 or just a talky indoor drama then the size would reasonably be smaller for the same effect.

I still can't find any subtitles. (But I did not think they were entirely necessary anyway.)