Ulozto search engine

Child movie related or un-related discussion can go here i.e. movies, images, links, tv, music etc. All posts allowed unless specified otherwise in the rules. Please refrain from posting flames, personal information, using this board as a private message system or help questions.
Night457
Global Moderator

Ulozto search engine

Post by Night457 »   0 likes

Ulozto search.jpg
("The Uloz.to search engine has been replaced by 4 external services. We apologize for the technical issues, which we are working hard to resolve.")

I am completely lost and in despair. All those external search engines are terrible. I hope they get it fixed soon!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
pillowbaker

Re: Ulozto search engine

Post by pillowbaker »   1 likes

Just noticed the same thing and my first thought was to check flm to see if anyone else has mentioned it!

You're right about those search engines. The search isn't working at all for me right now. I suppose I could use the "site:uloz.net" focus on googl3 to restrict results to uloz. I'll try dinking around with that.
Night457
Global Moderator

I just stopped going to ulozto. I needed to see ALL the results for a particular movie grouped together. Google gives too much extraneous junk.

I will just have to watch the movies I already have downloaded instead.
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   1 likes

This is really annoying! I hope they'll fix it again.
ferdi111

Post by ferdi111 »   3 likes

For me it worked if I checked that "I am not a robot" box (if I used it first time there was it in the bottom of tha page)
Last edited by ferdi111 on Fri Jan 13, 2023 2:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Night457
Global Moderator

What a dope I am, I did not scroll down far enough to see that! The GOZO search is not as good as the previous ulozto search, but THAT at least has usable search results, once I identify the crosswalks or cars. Thank you very much ferdi!