[REL] Cold Creek Manor (2003)

popdrome

[REL] Cold Creek Manor (2003)

Post by popdrome »   34 likes

Cold Creek Manor (2003) starring Kristen Stewart at 13 years old. :eyecrazy This is a h.264 BD rip.
RFF link: https://www.rarefilmfinder.com/movie.php?id=3532
There is mention on RFF of 'deleted scenes', I don't have those.

[Image]

A family relocates from the city to a dilapidated house in the country that was once a grand estate. As they begin renovations, they discover their new home harbors a secret and may not be completely free of its former inhabitant.

My thoughts: no worries this is not one of those haunted house's things. Slow paced but relatively eventful and not annoying. Daughter Kirsten is in about 20% of the scenes.

[Image]
[Image]
[Image]

get it @
Like this post to see ed2k links  [3.05 Gb]

enjoy! - popdrome

Don't go quietly into the night.
Rich_Visiting

Re: [REL] Cold Creek Manor (2003)

Post by Rich_Visiting »   2 likes

Love Kristen Stewart in this movie :heart Pretty sure it wasn't posted previously because no OT, but have to say she looks amazing 8-) :thumbsup. Perhaps, similarly, The Glass House would also be worth releasing here now, following from Leelee's feature ( :shock: :heart) in Eyes Wide Shut (also worth posting here now), and cute scene with the boy in Jungle 2 Jungle (I suppose also worth posting here now).

Actually a good movie for Stephen Dorff too, his lesser known movie of SFW was kind of a hit for me as SFW was the perfect statement of that time. It had a youngish Reese Witherspoon, who then went on to do Freeway with Kiefer Sutherland (worth a watch!), who followed after with Truth or Consequences, N.M. (also worth a watch!), which starred Vincent Gallo, who then went to do Buffalo '66 with Christina Ricci (could possibly be posted here with some of her background ;) :lol: ... did anyone esle see those?). Ahhh the 90's :thumbsup
popdrome wrote: There is mention on RFF of 'deleted scenes', I don't have those.
Would be interesting, not heard of them :think
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   15 likes

Rich_Visiting wrote:
popdrome wrote: There is mention on RFF of 'deleted scenes', I don't have those.
Would be interesting, not heard of them :think
Anyone thinking that the deleted scenes will have full frontal nudity or graphic sex and violence should think again. This is the stuff that was cut out because it slowed down the narrative. Sorry. There is a "pool sequence" but it is probably NOT the kind you would like: not splishing and splashing but a game played with balls and cue sticks on a felt-covered table. (The director said he liked The Hustler.)
vlcsnap-2022-04-24-02h42m10s818.jpg
24 minutes 480p English language. Some brief comments by the director between some of the video segments. Contains optional subtitles in Polish, Czech, Hungarian, Hebrew, Greek, Bulgarian, Russian, Romanian, Croatian, or Slovenian.

[Multiple deinterlacing attempts led to best results with Video filter Yadif - Bob, Temporal & Spatial Check. This doubled the framerate to 50fps. No, this is not The Hobbit.]

Like this post to see ed2k links  [222.22 Mb]
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Rich_Visiting

Post by Rich_Visiting »   0 likes

Thanks night! :thumbsup
lunastar2021

Post by lunastar2021 »   0 likes

Alternate Ending ? in the movie on dvd?
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   0 likes

lunastar2021 wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 6:05 pm Alternate Ending ? in the movie on dvd?
The deleted scenes and alternate ending were released as bonus features on DVD and Blu-ray. They were kept separate and NOT put back into the movie. I found them online ripped from DVD and am sharing them again on emule, as one file for all of them in sequence.

I have also uploaded them to ulozto:
https://ulozto.net/file/VVVcz0DIJgEb/co ... uAqQV3BN==

There are many versions of the movie itself on ulozto, also.
https://ulozto.net/hledej?videoDuration ... ype=videos

The LONGEST version is the correct length (1 hour, 58 minutes and some seconds.) I don't know why some of them are almost ten minutes shorter.
lunastar2021

Post by lunastar2021 »   0 likes

please update
kev
Site Admin

Post by kev »   0 likes

lunastar2021 wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 5:17 pm please update
Please be moar specific. ;)

kev.

(I mean, holy geeze; Night just posted two STILL perfectly good Uloz link back in Nov. Git arf yer achin' arse 'n' check those.... :wall )

:roll: