It's me!

Child movie related or un-related discussion can go here i.e. movies, images, links, tv, music etc. All posts allowed unless specified otherwise in the rules. Please refrain from posting flames, personal information, using this board as a private message system or help questions.
Nikolaos

It's me!

Post by Nikolaos »   3 likes

Hey, everybody —

I'm hoping a few of the oldsters here will remember me as Hieronymus from WAY back in the day – something like 12 years or so ago. Man, how time does fly! I wasn't able to retrieve my old info, so it's a reconstituted me (just add water) as Nikolaos. And, I see that some of my ancient posts may require a bit of follow-up detective work. I'll get right on that. 🤓👍

Nice to be back.

Cheers!

— Nikolaos

P.S. Do I need to do anything else to register?
P.P.S. I made this profile a couple of years ago, lurked around for a bit then sort of forgot about it.
Night457
Global Moderator

Re: It's me!

Post by Night457 »   1 likes

Welcome back! Obviously you date back to far before I came here, but I always appreciate it when oldtimers return. I hope you find some of your friends still here.
Nikolaos wrote: Fri Jan 20, 2023 9:13 pm P.S. Do I need to do anything else to register?
No.

It is possible that some of your initial posts may require Admin/Mod approval before they appear. Don't panic, you will get past that point quickly enough. It is just spam protection.

Have fun!
Nikolaos

Post by Nikolaos »   0 likes

Night457 wrote: Fri Jan 20, 2023 9:35 pm Welcome back! Obviously you date back to far before I came here, but I always appreciate it when oldtimers return. I hope you find some of your friends still here.
Nikolaos wrote: Fri Jan 20, 2023 9:13 pm P.S. Do I need to do anything else to register?
No.

It is possible that some of your initial posts may require Admin/Mod approval before they appear. Don't panic, you will get past that point quickly enough. It is just spam protection.

Have fun!
Well, I wasn't expecting to recover those old posts. Just, in going over them, I saw a few loose ends that I could tie up. Thanks! —N
pillowbaker

Post by pillowbaker »   1 likes

Hey Nickolaos, I recall seeing many of your posts while browsing the old older release threads here. I thought your posts were informative! I look forward to seeing what loose ends you follow up with. And I hope once that's done, you can stick around. :D
Quickone

Post by Quickone »   0 likes

Welcome Back!