[REL] Les Eblouis aka The Dazzled (2019)

jezevex

[REL] Les Eblouis aka The Dazzled (2019)

Post by jezevex »   76 likes

Second Christmas present!

[Image]

[Image] [Image] [Image] [Image]

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt9170086/

https://www.rarefilmfinder.com/movie.php?id=63982

https://sensitivecontent.info/movie.php?id=63982

Like this post to see ed2k links  [7.65 Gb]
pillowbaker

Re: [REL] Les Eblouis aka The Dazzled (2019)

Post by pillowbaker »   0 likes

Yes! Thanks for the Christmas gift, jezevex!
David32441

Post by David32441 »   1 likes

Hebrew subtitles appeared on - https://www.opensubtitles.org/en - but no other language yet.

The French hearing impaired were embedded into the above file, but not the English. I've pulled them out from that. Anyone want to do the translation with an auto-translator? The only way I know is through Google translate - pasting 80 lines in at a time so you don't go over the translation text limit! Then re-assembling the text and then checking that it's not translated 15 to Fifteen or anything else silly with the line numbers... that takes a good 15mins or so.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   2 likes

The best way to machine translate subtitles with Google is within SubtitleEdit. It will not damage the line numbers and timing. (The copy-and-paste approach is torture!) SubtitleEdit also makes removing hearing-impaired information easy. I routinely provide both versions when the original language has the HI part.

I have to confess ... I translated and watched this some weeks ago but forgot that the subtitles weren't already here! :oops: Ah well, I was busy. Thank you for the reminder, David.

Correcting the translation itself takes some time, but I consider that optional AFTER giving it a watch first. They seemed clear enough to me. Someone else can clean them up if they wish.

English uncorrected regular and SDH:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
David32441

Post by David32441 »   0 likes

Night457 wrote: Mon Jan 23, 2023 2:27 am The best way to machine translate subtitles with Google is within SubtitleEdit. It will not damage the line numbers and timing. (The copy-and-paste approach is torture!) SubtitleEdit also makes removing hearing-impaired information easy. I routinely provide both versions when the original language has the HI part.

I have to confess ... I translated and watched this some weeks ago but forgot that the subtitles weren't already here! :oops: Ah well, I was busy. Thank you for the reminder, David.

Correcting the translation itself takes some time, but I consider that optional AFTER giving it a watch first. They seemed clear enough to me. Someone else can clean them up if they wish.

English uncorrected regular and SDH:
Thanks!
I've got SubtitleEdit - just never used it for translation!
Oh, and removing hearing impaired! That's brilliant - really annoying when the only subtitles on a DVD or bluray or TV channel are these and you get 3x as many for things like "wind rustles" and all the other stuff 99% don't need!
David32441

Post by David32441 »   0 likes

While I muxed in the subtitles I noticed the audio is DTS (in this case 1536kbit for 5.1 channels!) - it's a lot larger than AAC (where 112 and 128kbit are often used for stereo) and AC3 (aka Dolby Digital 5.1) (384-640 for 5.1 channels - even 384kbit sounds spectacular - I think DVD defaults to 448 for 5.1 DD).
Might partly explain why this release was a rather large 8gb!!! I can't tell the difference myself between AC3 and DTS. My amp doesn't like AAC surround sound which a lot of Torrents use so I always convert those to 384 or 448? AC3. FYI - Handbrake makes converting between AAC DTS and AC3 (also E-AC3) and multi-channel to stereo and other combinations soooo easy!
Given this film doesn't look like TopGun (where you might want 5.1 channels if you have a amp) the DTS is probably overkill :-)

As this was encoded at "high level" mp4 standard (which my hardware mp4 player doesn't like) I did my own re-encode of this to 128kbit aac and using Qualty=20 setting in Handbrake - and it came out at 3.6gb
Quality=20 is actually quite high for a 1080p film. I can't tell the difference between this and the original at that setting.
goku33

Post by goku33 »   0 likes

David32441 wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 1:30 am While I muxed in the subtitles I noticed the audio is DTS (in this case 1536kbit for 5.1 channels!) - it's a lot larger than AAC (where 112 and 128kbit are often used for stereo) and AC3 (aka Dolby Digital 5.1) (384-640 for 5.1 channels - even 384kbit sounds spectacular - I think DVD defaults to 448 for 5.1 DD).
Might partly explain why this release was a rather large 8gb!!! I can't tell the difference myself between AC3 and DTS. My amp doesn't like AAC surround sound which a lot of Torrents use so I always convert those to 384 or 448? AC3. FYI - Handbrake makes converting between AAC DTS and AC3 (also E-AC3) and multi-channel to stereo and other combinations soooo easy!
Given this film doesn't look like TopGun (where you might want 5.1 channels if you have a amp) the DTS is probably overkill :-)

As this was encoded at "high level" mp4 standard (which my hardware mp4 player doesn't like) I did my own re-encode of this to 128kbit aac and using Qualty=20 setting in Handbrake - and it came out at 3.6gb
Quality=20 is actually quite high for a 1080p film. I can't tell the difference between this and the original at that setting.
Interesting!

If someone wants the 44GB (!) BluRay ISO, feel free to message me.