[REL] Här kommer Pippi Långstrump (1973)

Night457
Global Moderator

[REL] Här kommer Pippi Långstrump (1973)

Post by Night457 »   14 likes

There are already plenty of Pippi threads, so naturally I am making yet another.

This is a Swedish-language compilation film edited from episodes of the [REL] Pippi Långstrump (1969) [TV series] and not released until 1973 in Sweden.

It was restored by Svenska Filminstitutet in 2020 and was streaming for a limited time on https://www.svtplay.se/ . It may still be visible there for a few days with a Swedish IP or VPN.

IMDB claims this title is equivalent to the German and English-dubbed second compilation film Pippi geht von Bord / Pippi Goes on Board (1969). However, it most closely matches the episodes used in the first compilation film Pippi Langstrumpf / Pippi Longstocking (1969), but with some different editing.

I suppose either Svenska Filminstitutet or IMDB could be mistaken, but I don't care. It is what it is!

[Image][Image][Image]
[Image][Image][Image]
[Image][Image][Image]

Translated English and original Swedish subtitles:
Här kommer Pippi Långstrump (1973) EN & SV.zip
|
1080p, 89 minutes with Swedish audio:
Like this post to see ed2k links  [2.08 Gb]

Like this post to see ed2k links  [50.6 Kb]
Like this post to see ed2k links  [51.1 Kb]
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
pillowbaker

Re: [REL] Här kommer Pippi Långstrump (1973)

Post by pillowbaker »   3 likes

Thanks for the continued adventures of the many ways in which Pippi was filmed! :P

I'll be grabbing this. I look forward to the day I can sit back and relax to the Pippi episodes you released here with your many-times edited subs.
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   0 likes

pillowbaker wrote: Fri Sep 02, 2022 6:55 amwith your many-times edited subs.
That's actually funny: I expected to copy-paste from the original episode subtitles but I ended up starting over fresh. Occasionally I referred back to the episode subtitles when I was bewildered by the machine translation and had to see what I came up with before. "Now WHAT does that archaic idiom actually mean?"
goku33

Post by goku33 »   0 likes

The scene release for this is:

Här.kommer.Pippi.Långstrump.1969.1080p.SVTPLAY.WEB-DL.AAC.H.264-LEFFE