[REL] My Pal Wolf (1944)

saroyan

[REL] My Pal Wolf (1944)

Post by saroyan »   2 likes

kev
Site Admin

Re: [REL] My Pal Wolf (1944)

Post by kev »   12 likes

Thanks for the heads up and the link, saroyan. I was able to d/load it pretty quickly. (It loaded about as fast as the uloz.to links that ferdi111 posts here.. :) )

Actually Sharyn Moffett has been in quite a few neat movies in her youth. She must have liked dogs or at least had a good rapport with them, as she had relationships the puppers in 3 or 4 of her movies.

Pix:
[Image]

[Image][Image][Image][Image]
..................................................................................................................................."My, you sure have a BIG....." :lol:

..............................................................................'Bloomin' 'ell!!' :eyecrazy

[Image][Image]

Sharyn Moffett never gained Shirley Temple's 'Child Goddess' stature, but she was a cute little actress in her own right.

One of our old members actually turned me onto her years ago, and I have a couple of her films, 'Banjo' and 'Child of Divorce'. They've never been released in the USA, but I was able to track down Spanish releases of them [with English soundtracks]. I never ripped them because I think I found some links on ed2k, but once I d/loaded them I forgot about them and never posted... :( I'll look for the files, but they're honestly needles in a haystack at this point. If anyone's interested, I could dig up the DVD's and actually rip them... :think

Anyway, here's THIS ed2k link:
Like this post to see ed2k links  [1.16 Gb]

Thanks again, saroyan.

kev.