http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0158559/

[Image]

A movie with 10/11 yo Vanessa Gravina before her most OT movie Maramao

[Image]
[Image]
[Image]
[Image]

Imdb not have a plot/summary/synopsis the i try to explain from italian

Carlo is a 30yo and her girlfriend leave him for an older man, lost his work and tired of his existence decide to visit his friend. So he leave from Rome and go to Venice. His friend has a 11yo daughter named Giulia and for both fall in love instantly. Then start a love story complicated cause for Giulia is a pure first love with curiosity and excited for the love story for Carlo is strange that he fall in love for a preteen girl. He reveal all at his friend and his reaction is not good and suggest Carlo to broke this relationship but without hurt his daughter...The story continue but one day Carlo and Giulia have a discussion and is the reason that Giulia accept the love of a school friend same age. Carlo return to Rome and reached to re-conquer old girlfriend.

Sorry for my bad english as always i've tried to explain the movie...i've seen 29 yo ago and now i've seen again and i've decided to bring this at your attention...

Girl have very good screentime don't expected too much of OT but the story is nice.

I've found only VHS rip with very poor quality if anyone found better quality feel free to upload.

Images taken from google only these there are.

Cya guys

Art!
ONE RING TO BRING EM ALL
starfish21

Re: [REQ] Colpo di fulmine (1985)

Post by starfish21 »   0 likes

looks promising Art,i'll have a sniff around.
kev
Site Admin

Post by kev »   0 likes

starfish21 wrote:looks promising Art,i'll have a sniff around.
Agreed. Looks very promising.

A preliminary ed2k search comes up with 4 hits for 'Colpo di fulmine 1985' including a 5.24GB file... :shock: (Before I post any, I'll check for confirmation. ;) )

Be aware when searching, there's quite a few movies out there [including a TV series] with the same name, INCLUDING a movie with Jim Carrey and Ewan Magregor 'I Love You Phillip Morris' that goes by THIS name in Italy... :?:

I used the release date with the title when I searched and came up with the 4 hits..

Thanks for bringing this to our attention, ART!! :thumbsup

kev.
starfish21

i found a torrent of 700mb,dribbling in.......
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

Art, your English is plenty good enough to understand. ;) This looks interesting.

http://www.rarefilmfinder.com/showfilm.php?id=8715

Google says Colpo di fulmine translates to Thunderbolt. RFF gives the German title as Vom Blitz getroffen which translates to Thunderstruck.
kev
Site Admin

Re: [REL] Colpo di fulmine (1985)

Post by kev »   35 likes

starfish21 wrote:i found a torrent of 700mb,dribbling in.......
Well, this file I have is 1.46GB and it's confirmed and complete [I only have 1.14GB completed as of this post, but the file shows 'Complete' and it's still d/loading with a couple of sources].

Like this post to see ed2k links  [1.46 Gb]

Pix from THIS rip:
[Image]

[Image][Image][Image][Image]

The girl [Vanessa Gravina] doesn't appear until 34 mins into the film, but after that, she's a major character. :heart :heart :heart

Great find, ART. :thumbsup Vanessa Gravina is uber cute in this film!! :heart

As ART said there's no OT scenes to speak of, and sometimes there's a good bit of dialogue that would be nice to understand, but overall it's an easy story to follow and one [of films with similar themes] that doesn't end on a totally 'tragic' note. :D

kev.
ARTHORIUS

Post by ARTHORIUS »   0 likes

Thanks kev to release...i am very pleasure to help :oops:
ONE RING TO BRING EM ALL
starfish21

Teamwork.... 8-)

i'll stop my dribble now.
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   24 likes

The version kev released still shows as complete but I haven't received anything for almost a month. I searched ed2k and found this version, and it completed fairly quickly. I'll leave it shared for whoever wants it.

Like this post to see ed2k links  [699.88 Mb]
kev
Site Admin

Post by kev »   0 likes

Actually I have that one too, but at the time of my post the other file was loading like a bat outta hell and the one you just posted was pretty much a dead fish. It suddenly loaded pretty quickly about a week or so ago, and I thought about posting it too, but got caught up in RL and forgot.

Thanks for posting it. I'll continue to seed both files. :thumbsup

kev.