[REL] Gruppo di famiglia in un interno (1974)

kev
Site Admin

Re: [REL] Gruppo di famiglia in un interno (1974)

Post by kev »   1 likes

Also available for d/load at uloz.to:

http://uloz.to/xz4EpvTd/gruppo-di-famig ... e-1974-avi

It's 942MB's, so probably not as good as Ptg's file, but still it's available.. :)

I wish there was a way FLM was able to be an actual source for the movie files like uloz.to... :pray

kev.
mimzy

Post by mimzy »   1 likes

kev wrote:I wish there was a way FLM was able to be an actual source for the movie files like uloz.to... :pray
I don't understand what you mean. What's the problem with having a link to uloz?

Hosting files in the FLM server would be too problematic from the legal point of view and it would require a lot of bandwidth if you want to have decent download speeds (there are hundreds of users who are downloading the files via eMule at any time). This means the hosting would be much more expensive and couldn't be financed without ads and/or paid accounts.
kev
Site Admin

Post by kev »   0 likes

mimzy wrote:
kev wrote:I wish there was a way FLM was able to be an actual source for the movie files like uloz.to... :pray
I don't understand what you mean. What's the problem with having a link to uloz?
Just wondering out loud. Being as 'compu-tech-illiterate' as I am, I haven't the foggiest notion of what it takes to create a site that has the ability to host d/loading within itself. ;)
mimzy wrote:Hosting files in the FLM server would be too problematic from the legal point of view and it would require a lot of bandwidth if you want to have decent download speeds... This means the hosting would be much more expensive and couldn't be financed without ads and/or paid accounts.
Good concise answer that I can understand, mimzy! :) FLM is fine the way it is, and we'll keep supplying the uloz.to links when they're available.

Thank you for all that you do to keep things going here. :clap (I wish I WERE able to be more of a technical help to you.)

kev.
ARTHORIUS

Post by ARTHORIUS »   0 likes

Hey kev sometimes you put your heads out the hole and visit us you're very busy :D
ONE RING TO BRING EM ALL