[REL] Ashita, Mama ga Inai (2014)

aliceclub

Re: [REL] Ashita, Mama ga Inai (2014)

Post by aliceclub »   0 likes

Night457 wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2023 1:06 am
aliceclub wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2023 10:23 am I am using my mobile phone to share seeds. Is it possible to give it a try?
I don't know how much phone storage space (and bandwidth) you must have to supply all these HUGE torrents! Anyway, if you are the only source then people likely can only get one torrent from you at a time. You have shared so much lately that there are sure to be people - like me - interested in ALL of it.

Both the magnet link and the .torrent file load up in my torrent client. However, after several hours no file information or trackers have loaded. Either you are not connected, or something is wrong with your chosen trackers.

Other torrents you have shared have worked for me, but I am not a torrent expert to make any suggestions.

EDIT: Overnight I got the file information loaded, so I can see what files are in the torrent and how large they are. I see one peer, maybe that is pillowbaker. (Below.) No seeders. But I have not watched everything else I got from you so I am not in a rush!

Sorry, my mobile phone system failed that day and it was mailed out for repair. Not sure how long it will take.
pillowbaker

Post by pillowbaker »   1 likes

aliceclub wrote: Wed Nov 08, 2023 7:43 am My phone failed to power on due to downloading and sharing a large number of files. The phone has been mailed out for repair. I'm not sure how long it will take for the repair to be completed and if I can save the data on the phone.
No problem, aliceclub. I feel badly that you may have lost your phone trying to share so much to us. Please don't feel pressured to share so much at once. And losing data is no fun.

Once you get everything back, please let me know if there's anything I can do you help you replace any movies that you lost. Maybe until you get your phone back, we can share some movies with you. I am sitting on 2 Japanese releases. I'll try to release them soon and I'll upload them to uloz, too. You might have already heard of them, or they might be new! ;)
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   0 likes

aliceclub wrote: Wed Nov 08, 2023 8:39 am Sorry, my mobile phone system failed that day and it was mailed out for repair. Not sure how long it will take.
OH NO! I am sorry. You said you did not have a computer, so without the phone you must be logging in to FLM by borrowing someone else's phone or computer.

I hope your phone is repaired quickly and you are able to return to FLM soon. I share pillowbaker's concerns: please do not burn out your next phone with constant uploading!
aliceclub

pillowbaker wrote: Wed Nov 08, 2023 9:00 am
aliceclub wrote: Wed Nov 08, 2023 7:43 am My phone failed to power on due to downloading and sharing a large number of files. The phone has been mailed out for repair. I'm not sure how long it will take for the repair to be completed and if I can save the data on the phone.
No problem, aliceclub. I feel badly that you may have lost your phone trying to share so much to us. Please don't feel pressured to share so much at once. And losing data is no fun.

Once you get everything back, please let me know if there's anything I can do you help you replace any movies that you lost. Maybe until you get your phone back, we can share some movies with you. I am sitting on 2 Japanese releases. I'll try to release them soon and I'll upload them to uloz, too. You might have already heard of them, or they might be new! ;)
The repair of my mobile phone fault has been completed. Welcome to download it again. I will use my free time to seed and upload torrents to avoid high load on the phone’s CPU.
aliceclub

Post by aliceclub »   1 likes

Night457 wrote: Wed Nov 08, 2023 3:47 pm
aliceclub wrote: Wed Nov 08, 2023 8:39 am Sorry, my mobile phone system failed that day and it was mailed out for repair. Not sure how long it will take.
OH NO! I am sorry. You said you did not have a computer, so without the phone you must be logging in to FLM by borrowing someone else's phone or computer.

I hope your phone is repaired quickly and you are able to return to FLM soon. I share pillowbaker's concerns: please do not burn out your next phone with constant uploading!
The repair of my mobile phone fault has been completed. Welcome to download it again. I will use my free time to seed and upload torrents to avoid high load on the phone’s CPU.
aliceclub

Post by aliceclub »   1 likes

Currently using an old phone to assist with uploading for torrents.

[Image]
aliceclub

IP addresss NOT visible.png
20231115-115832.png
It seems that only two users participated in the downloading of this torrent, and one of them disconnected. This time I uploaded a total of 11.5g of data. I don’t know who downloaded this file completely. Can you tell me. Because there are too few people participating in the download, it is difficult to match the user, and the work speed is very slow. In the next few days, I will hang the software and run it in the background to continue seeding until I watch all the videos and decide to delete the files.The sharing efficiency seems to be very low. I may change the way to share videos in the future.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
pillowbaker

Post by pillowbaker »   0 likes

aliceclub wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 5:05 am It seems that only two users participated in the downloading of this torrent, and one of them disconnected. This time I uploaded a total of 11.5g of data. I don’t know who downloaded this file completely. Can you tell me. Because there are too few people participating in the download, it is difficult to match the user, and the work speed is very slow. In the next few days, I will hang the software and run it in the background to continue seeding until I watch all the videos and decide to delete the files.The sharing efficiency seems to be very low. I may change the way to share videos in the future.
Although I am not sure if I am the user in question, but I did manage to download all of "Ashita Mama ga Inai" from you over torrent. It took a while to connect to you. So I left it on overnight, and eventually it started downloading. I have been seeding it to other downloaders. I am currently at about 15gb seeded back. I'll make sure to keep seeding for a while.
Last edited by pillowbaker on Wed Nov 15, 2023 5:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
DreamScape

Post by DreamScape »   0 likes

I'm also seeding the file. I've shared 80% of it back to other people, although I do appear to have a very slow transfer speed.
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   3 likes

aliceclub wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 5:05 am It seems that only two users participated in the downloading of this torrent, and one of them disconnected. This time I uploaded a total of 11.5g of data. I don’t know who downloaded this file completely. Can you tell me.
Pillowbaker downloaded it complete and is still sharing it. I am still downloading it now. I STOPPED torrenting for awhile to devote my bandwidth to uploading a file to MEGA for someone in another thread. :D When I was done with that, I went back to torrenting. I just can not upload in torrents, eMule AND the browser ALL at the same time.

[EDIT: Pillowbaker and DreamScape posted while I was composing this. I currently see two full Seeders and one partial Peer.]

You should not expect all interested members to login to FLM every single day and act instantly on all files. *I* am here multiple times a day, but I was doing that craziness long before I became a Moderator. :mrgreen: Some people are only here on the weekends, or a few times a month. I *had* this in my torrent client when you first listed it, but I removed it when you had phone troubles. I only have so much drive space on my computer, and I have to frequently remove what I am sharing to make way for other files. This is a large torrent, and having 10.7Gb of drive space reserved indefinitely made no sense. After your phone was fixed and someone reminded me of this torrent, I started it again and it should be done soon. But I have to be realistic: I just do not have the drive space to share this one and "Mother" indefinitely.

There are also any number of reasons why some files are popular and some are not. Different people have different tastes. I really really liked "Mother" and am interested in this, but I recognize that I do not have the time to watch hours and hours of series Television. Also, this also looks to be another sentimental story about children who have problems with parents. I know I will need some time before I am emotionally able to handle another such story! Another issue: subtitles. I happen to know that there are English subtitles available for this entire series, but I am not about to share them until after I have all episodes downloaded and have synced them to the video. I am sure there are people who will HOLD BACK from downloading an entire TV series unless they are sure they can understand it. I am sure there are many FLM members who do NOT understand Japanese very well. I myself will watch a 90-minute movie without subtitles, but I will NOT watch a 9 hour TV show without them if I need the subtitles to understand the story.

Anyway, it is perfectly legitmate that you do NOT share EVERYTHING you have FOREVER. There are limits to drive space and to bandwidth. You have given fair warning that those who are interested should get it while it is available. Just keep in mind that not everyone can download 10Gb in a few hours! Give it at least a week.