[REL] Sodot Mishpakha / Family Secrets (1997) [Israel]

pillowbaker

Re: [REL] Sodot Mishpakha / Family Secrets (1997) [Israel]

Post by pillowbaker »   0 likes

Well I didn't mention it in a thread but in a pm to goku, so don't try to find it in the general forums. ;)

Sorry ghost! I did not mean to say you forgot to post it! As Night mentions, I couldn't find Boydem with a standard search OR an imdb search. Hmmmmm.
goku33

Post by goku33 »   0 likes

pillowbaker wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 7:09 pm Well I didn't mention it in a thread but in a pm to goku, so don't try to find it in the general forums. ;)

Sorry ghost! I did not mean to say you forgot to post it! As Night mentions, I couldn't find Boydem with a standard search OR an imdb search. Hmmmmm.
Thanks for the clarification and my bad for the misunderstanding/search issue
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   0 likes

I have verified that the thread can be found with the Advanced Search feature:
search.php
pillowbaker

No worries, it was my bad, for not finding the darn short film in the first place before opening my big flap. :icon_1idiot

I should double check with the advanced search before making my next releases!
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   1 likes

OH NO, not your fault, I could not find the damn thing either and it was driving me nuts. I had a little behind-the-scenes Administrator discussion to try to find out WHY I could not find it easily. (Unknown why as of yet.) I failed to use Advanced Search and was reminded by an expert about it. This was after I went searching through the not-publicly-accessible Moderator Logs to look for any changes to the thread, and THERE I found it. It is definitely an unexplained phenomenon that it is not findable with the standard simple search.
pillowbaker

This is honestly a little trippy and super cool! I wonder if there's any other RELs tucked away like this. I am curious if you'll be able to infer what happened based on your research.

Until then, I'll continue looking around for interesting releases that may or may not be posted. :D :D :mrgreen:
goku33

ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   0 likes

Sorry ghost! I did not mean to say you forgot to post it!
Everything's fine. :P
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   0 likes

pillowbaker wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 6:14 amI am curious if you'll be able to infer what happened based on your research.
Only the techxperts running the board can figure out this one. If they do and it is not a Company Secret, I will report it. I can not DO anything more about it, so I will just not worry. Maybe you are right after all that you should read EVERY SINGLE THREAD, huh?
goku33 wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 10:57 am Full DVD is being sold here:
"Out of stock", sorry!
goku33

Night457 wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 6:40 pm
pillowbaker wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 6:06 pmghost, would you like me to make a REL for Boydem?
The Boydem thread is here:
viewtopic.php?t=13688

For some reason it is IMMUNE to finding it with a standard FLM search, either by name or by the IMDB title number. I can not figure out why! I remembered it being here but I only found it by going through the Moderator logs. I believe goku, but I can not find a post with pillowbaker mentioning it either. Very strange.
I was looking for the boydem thread again. Thanks to this thread and the mentioning of the IMDb url I found it again, but yeah it still doesn’t show up in the regular search,

Could it be that someone copied Israeli keyboard letters for the title ? (Letters that appear to be the same on screen but are different for the computer)