[REL] Für Elise (2012)

ghost
Site Admin

[REL] Für Elise (2012)

Post by ghost »   48 likes

Another one i recorded from TV and could match to FLM. The girl is 15yo, so it is on the edge... But it´s a good movie (i am sorry, only german audio available).
Storyline

Elise (15) is longing for a happy family life. But Betty (38), her mother, is weak and egocentric. She drowns her problems in alcohol. Everything seems to turn out good, when they meet Ludwig (39). But Ludwig does not fall in love with Betty, he loves Elise.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2082280/?ref_=fn_al_tt_2

[Image]

[Image]

[Image]

Like this post to see ed2k links  [2.03 Gb]
popdrome

Re: [REL] Für Elise (2012)

Post by popdrome »   0 likes

Yay! Looks all good to me! How much screen time does the girl have? :mrgreen:

Thanks for this release I'm on it! :clap :clap :clap

Don't go quietly into the night.
popdrome

aparecido my filesystem/player doesnt handle .ts files well so I hope you don't mind I convert it to .mp4. just for my own viewing ofcourse. thanks for this gem!

ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   1 likes

popdrome wrote:aparecido my filesystem/player doesnt handle .ts files well so I hope you don't mind I convert it to .mp4. just for my own viewing ofcourse. thanks for this gem!
TS is just a container format (not a codec) like mkv or mp4. This file e.g. contains the H.264 codec, so i think every video player should be able to play it. The easiest way for you would be just to remux it to a mkv container using MKVToolNix ( https://mkvtoolnix.download/ ). In this way you don´t have to reencode the video.

I really recommand to use the k-lite codec pack including the media player classic ( https://www.codecguide.com ). It gives you all the codecs you need for every video format.
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

VLC plays .ts - and darn near every other video and audio format - without any extra codecs. I'll try MPC if VLC won't play something, but only very rarely will it work if VLC won't.
popdrome

thanks for the feedback. I have all that, but for Plex and my other database app I like to add metatags, including, it was provided by aparecido, for instance. It works best with mp4 and mkv and yes I use mkvtoolnix too. I know ts is just a container it was just a polite way me saying I'm putting it into another container! LOL

I watched it, wow the girl is feisty! she wasn't a very convincing 15 year old tbh, more like 18 or 19. I liked it though. keep it coming aparecido it's obvious we share tastes. ^^

Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

popdrome wrote:I watched it, wow the girl is feisty! she wasn't a very convincing 15 year old tbh, more like 18 or 19. I liked it though. keep it coming aparecido it's obvious we share tastes. ^^
I know very mature 13-year-olds and very immature 25-year-olds. Either one can get you in trouble. :lol:
popdrome

Phuzzy4242 wrote: I know very mature 13-year-olds and very immature 25-year-olds. Either one can get you in trouble. :lol:
haha very true :icon_gattling

ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   41 likes

I upscaled it to 1080p and removed the TV-watermark:

[Image]

Like this post to see ed2k links  [3.20 Gb]
Caleyunior

Post by Caleyunior »   0 likes