[REL] Maladolescenza (1977)

Night457
Global Moderator

Re: [REL] Maladolescenza (1977)

Post by Night457 »   1 likes

Depending on how old you are, I think your hypothetical grandchildren will be experiencing fully 3-dimensional virtual reality "movies" via a download port directly into their brain, and only the rare crackpots will be interested in old 2-D teen melodramas on film. Just like the weirdos (myself included) who actually like Silent Film now. Sorry. Movies as we know them will go the way of tapestries and marble statuary: dusty museum pieces truly appreciated by the very few.

I do like your optimism about the future being a more rational and perhaps less prudish age. I am doubtful, but I am willing to give an AMEN to that!
popdrome

Post by popdrome »   1 likes

Night457 wrote:Depending on how old you are, (..)I into their brain, (..) only the rare crackpots will be interested in old 2-D teen melodramas on film. Just like the weirdos (myself included) (..) dusty museum pieces truly appreciated by the very ( phew )..
LOL thanks so much for your reply mr. hmm.. Night! (or miss - assumed yr gender there forgive me) ;p

I am very, very young! hbu?

In 1981 we were asked what we thought about the (magical) year "2000" and many people replied we would be traveling by floating cars, music would be 3 dimensional, we would self-feed with minerals and vitamins through our drinking water.

Asked about the future, most people are mostly wrong. It's the self driving-car hypothesis: nobody thinks of insurance, right?

Meanwhile, in the far future, how about our morals?

Well, if wealth is distributed equally, and we got rid of twitter and "social" media, I predict we can return to nature.
We are no longer demoralized by mass media like TV, radio and Facebook, we can make our own ends meet,
"privacy" gets restored, You can nourish and educate your children. Color of skin doesn't matter anymore,
pumpkin seeds, eggs and peppers are avalable to everybody.... (just freely thinking me there - go ahead mock me LOL! )

I like roasted chicken though
Night457 wrote: I do like your optimism about the future being a more rational and perhaps less prudish age. I am doubtful, but I am willing to give an AMEN to that!
Thank you! and hallelujah!

Don't go quietly into the night.
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   1 likes

popdrome wrote:LOL thanks so much for your reply mr. hmm.. Night! (or miss - assumed yr gender there forgive me) ;p

I am very, very young! hbu?
I am wise enough not to go sharing my entire life history on social media, but I am willing to admit that I AM male and old enough to have grandchildren watching movies now - although I do not. Kinda necessary to have had the children first, and I never wanted THEM. Grandkids would be cool: less responsibility.

I appreciate your dream of a better future, but I feel I must point out that if we all "return to nature" and "are no longer demoralized by mass media" then we will neither be downloading or watching movies, particularly ones about murderous "bad teens," right? It may be a small sacrifice to pay for the benefits, but I just don't think I am moral enough for those utopian benefits. In the meantime, I am happy to wallow in the selfishness that comes from living in an imperfect society. ;)
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   3 likes

Night457 wrote:Grandkids would be cool: less responsibility.
I always told my kids when they were acting up that I'd pay them back when they had kids by having the grandkids over, tanking them up on red Kool-Aid and candy, give them drums and cymbals for toys, then send them home to mom and dad. They didn't believe me. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
lufemaillink

Post by lufemaillink »   0 likes

deadman wrote:
Night457 wrote:Thank you miih and Phuzzy! It does indeed look great, definitely an improvement over my old single layer dvd-r. (I never downloaded the previous FLM files so I can not compare to them.) I have to wonder about the ultimate source for this and if some enterprising individual actually did release an "unofficial" BD-R, or if it was simply pictured in blu-ray packaging to catch attention.
Vietnam has become a center of online piracy, not sure why.

The alleged bluray remux (while excellent quality) is encoded in DivX6 ... so not a true remux. This upgraded version is exactly the same length as the DVD and seems to have bubbles and scratches in all the same places. But if they simply put the PAL video through digital enhancement it's the most sophisticated software I've ever seen - there's detail in the image beyond what you can make out on the DVD. Not quite bluray quality. More like 720p level. Wherever it came from, it's a real step up and well worth the effort to download. Thanks for finding Phuzzy! :D

Oh by the way, anyone who wants one of the larger versions should go here:

Maladolescenza 1080p (memoriadatv.com)

I recommend the big file (13.6 GB) to anyone with a good fast connection. It seems to be the raw file from which the smaller ones were encoded. Hurry while they last!
This one links to another movie can u link the og drive link
deadman

Post by deadman »   0 likes

lufemaillink wrote:
deadman wrote:Oh by the way, anyone who wants one of the larger versions should go here:

I recommend the big file (13.6 GB) to anyone with a good fast connection. It seems to be the raw file from which the smaller ones were encoded. Hurry while they last!
Sadly the movie appears to have been taken down. Its page is still there but the DL links no longer exist - for some reason it sends you to links for a completely unrelated film, don't ask me why.
lufemaillink

Post by lufemaillink »   0 likes

deadman wrote:
lufemaillink wrote:
deadman wrote:Oh by the way, anyone who wants one of the larger versions should go here:

Sadly the movie appears to have been taken down. Its page is still there but the DL links no longer exist - for some reason it sends you to links for a completely unrelated film, don't ask me why.
Damn, if anyone has a copy please do share here.
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   208 likes

I did my own enhancement and upscaling to Full HD.

Looks better than the posted "so called" Blu-Ray to my opinion. I couldn't remove this ugly kind of motion blur, but still I'm pretty pleased with the result.

Thanks again to deadman for the original DVD.

NEW LINKS ON PAGE 17.
Suresh

Post by Suresh »   0 likes

Pl send me the file
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   0 likes

Suresh wrote:Pl send me the file
How should we send it to you?
We use eMule to share files.
If you're not familiar with it, we have a Setup-Guide: https://www.first-loves.net/forums/view ... =69&t=7279