[REL] La Tutora / The Tutor / Burnt Knees (2016) [Argentina]

Night457
Global Moderator

Re: [REL] La Tutora / The Tutor / Burnt Knees (2016) [Argentina]

Post by Night457 »   0 likes

Well, since everything stays there forever, is there a way for users to rate something as Spam or Junk or Corrupted or Failed so that others don't download it too? Normally I would expect a good faith uploader to remove something faulty, but if they can not then a warning would be nice.

In deadman's example I could at least see that some of the files were incomplete, so that helps alot.
goku33

Post by goku33 »   0 likes

Night457 wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 9:38 pm Well, since everything stays there forever, is there a way for users to rate something as Spam or Junk or Corrupted or Failed so that others don't download it too? Normally I would expect a good faith uploader to remove something faulty, but if they can not then a warning would be nice.

In deadman's example I could at least see that some of the files were incomplete, so that helps alot.
A Usenet provider might have own spam detection or simply remove data that hasn’t been accessed in ages/forever. But no, users can not manually mark something as spam/junk. Sites like nzbking do tell sometimes if a post is corrupt or has missing parts but this hasn’t been an issue for years if I remember correctly. (And par2 helps)

It’s also why people recommend against (ab)using Usenet for encypted personal backups because who knows if someone finds a vulnerability in AES-256 Encryption in 5 years, making your encrypted data still accessible and not privat anymore etc.
mexlink

Post by mexlink »   0 likes

Night457 wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 5:14 pm
g2g2g2g2 wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 10:46 am Has some one the uncut version in HD?
Yes.

20 Gb full blu-ray ISO via Mega or Zippyshare direct-download. You can use MakeMKV to turn it into an MKV. It also includes the Making Of documentary.
viewtopic.php?p=77834#p77834

Read the posts following it for discussions about downloading. I verified that the Zippyshare links were still active. (Thank you deadman!)

OR

9 Gb blu-ray rip now shared via emule. I promise you that the Zippyshare links for the larger file will go FASTER than emuling the smaller file from me, but this gives another option.

La Tutora (2016).1080p.bluray.ac3.x264-sos.mkv
La Tutora (2016).1080p.bluray.ac3.x264-sos.srt

Both the 20 Gb and 9 Gb versions include original Spanish audio or optional director's commentary in English, and optional Blu-ray subtitles in English, French or German. I also included an external English text subtitle with the eMule version.

I have to say, it was real TORTURE having to watch that same scene over and over and over again across my different copies to verify what ones were "original" and what ones were "censored." ;) What makes it even more confusing is that the 3.60 Gb censored web-dl is actually a little more than 14 seconds LONGER. That is not due to different credits, which are the same length. My best guess is that there were other scenes with footage replaced with alternate takes.
Can someone please reshare the subtitle file? And what is the difference between the 9 Gb version and the 20 Gb version, besides quality and size?
Night457
Global Moderator

mexlink wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 2:25 am Can someone please reshare the subtitle file? And what is the difference between the 9 Gb version and the 20 Gb version, besides quality and size?
You just quoted my entire post where I explained that in detail!

The 20Gb ISO is the FULL blu-ray, uncut and complete with extras.

The 9Gb MKV is a rip from the blu-ray of just the movie, uncut.

Here are the English subtitles:
|
P.S.: Zippyshare is now dead and those links will not work.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
mexlink

Post by mexlink »   0 likes

Night457 wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 3:23 am
mexlink wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 2:25 am Can someone please reshare the subtitle file? And what is the difference between the 9 Gb version and the 20 Gb version, besides quality and size?
You just quoted my entire post where I explained that in detail!

The 20Gb ISO is the FULL blu-ray, uncut and complete with extras.

The 9Gb MKV is a rip from the blu-ray of just the movie, uncut.

Here are the English subtitles:
|
P.S.: Zippyshare is now dead and those links will not work.
Oops, my bad. Thanks for uploading the srt file directly.
bubblebath

Post by bubblebath »   0 likes

Thanks Dreamscape!
deadman wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 1:21 am
bubblebath wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 8:29 pm Can someone share/upload the 20gb version somewhere else?
Zippyshare closed, and Mega won't let me download 20gb without paying...

Thanks

You shouldn't have to pay to download anything on MEGA, although you'll have to wait a while after downloading a big file before it'll let you have another. I seem to recall that using a VPN and connecting to a different server gets around that limitation.

However ... you can't use the browser to download anything but small files. If you're trying to use your browser that's the problem. I'd recommend either JDownloader or MEGA's own desktop app, which you can get here: https://mega.io/desktop.

If you have access to Usenet, I posted the disc there too. Download the .nzb from here: https://nzbking.com/?q=La+Tutora+2016+COMPLETE+BLURAY
Mega actually doesn't work like that (at least for me). There's a "downloading" quota I can't go over with a MEGA account (using the desktop app) on a 20gb file.
Tried using a VPN, doesn't work. :/ Guess I'll have to download 25 different rar files... :?
Wonderwidth

Post by Wonderwidth »   0 likes

Wow the girl In this movie, Malena alonso is very beautiful 😍❤️!!Those eyes are mesmerizing,how developed and striking she was at this age in the movie.Mature for her age for sure!
deadman

Post by deadman »   0 likes

bubblebath wrote: Sun Apr 16, 2023 12:03 amMega actually doesn't work like that (at least for me). There's a "downloading" quota I can't go over with a MEGA account (using the desktop app) on a 20gb file.
Tried using a VPN, doesn't work. :/ Guess I'll have to download 25 different rar files... :?

With JDownloader I was able to download a copy of this file in one go. I haven't used any version of their desktop app recently, it may use cookies to meter the traffic to your computer so that switching IPs doesn't fool it.

If you don't feel like installing JDownloader then yes, your obvious alternative is to use the links on one of the pages referenced by DreamScape:

You'll have to register in order to see the links but at least it's free to do so.
bubblebath

Post by bubblebath »   0 likes

Thanks again for your help, but even with JDownloader... It just doesn't work.
509 Bandwith Limit Exceeded.

I'll just do it with the multiple links. Ty!

EDIT : Found an alternative to Jdownloader that was made for Mega.
Stops working when I reach 5gb but it works when I pause/restart the download with another VPN server on.
Why things have to be that complicated...
Night457
Global Moderator

I am glad you found an alternative that worked, bubblebath! Just today I got the "509 Bandwith Limit Exceeded" in Jdownloader for one of deadman's Releases that was recently bumped. My interpretation of that error is that it is a popular file and has too many people currently downloading it. Other deadman files (perhaps less popular, but still desired by me) that are just as large or larger download without issue. So if I just wait awhile and try again, it should work.

Of course if there are many people continuously trying a 20Gb file, that may leave someone at the end of a long queue.