[REL] La Tutora / The Tutor / Burnt Knees (2016) [Argentina]

Night457
Global Moderator

Re: [REL] La Tutora / The Tutor / Burnt Knees (2016) [Argentina]

Post by Night457 »   0 likes

bubblebath wrote: Sun Apr 16, 2023 3:20 pm EDIT : Found an alternative to Jdownloader that was made for Mega.
Stops working when I reach 5gb but it works when I pause/restart the download with another VPN server on.
Is it free? Can you share the name? I think I might like to try it.

For the files I was trying to get, JDownloader would not even start actually downloading them, it just gave "509 Bandwith Limit Exceeded" error. Switching my VPN server was ineffective across multiple attempts hours apart. Importing the files to my own MEGA account after another server change and trying to download them in JDownloader did not work, with the same error. Importing the files to my own MEGA account and trying to download them in the Chrome browser (again with a server change) gave me a warning that I had insufficient download quota and it would probably fail. They did not lie, it failed at about 85% with a "Transfer quota exceeded" error. Changing the server to another COUNTRY, creating a new email account and a new MEGA account, downloading the MEGAsync app, logging in to both it and the account online, importing the MEGA links into my own synced folder in the online account and allowing MEGAsync to download it to my computer ... failed at about 75% with another "Transfer quota exceeded" error. MEGA is turning into file.al, it fails frustratingly after time wasted so that you will pay for your downloads. So I will just go a few days without any more MEGA downloads and see if I can get the 6.5Gb files I want then. (Or maybe I should just emule them, duh. I do love that deadman gives choices!) I deleted the imported files from my new MEGA account so that I have 20GB of storage space free and I uninstalled MEGAsync. Something that automatically downloads files to my computer as soon as I run it without asking for approval just seems too much like ... malware.

BTW ... I totally blame goku for bumping older deadman threads that I had missed. THANK YOU so much! :mrgreen:
bubblebath

Post by bubblebath »   0 likes

Night457 wrote: Mon Apr 17, 2023 12:29 amIs it free? Can you share the name? I think I might like to try it.
MegaBasterd! :)
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   0 likes

Thank you bubblebath!
deadman

Post by deadman »   1 likes

I updated my posts to replace dead links, and also added a bluray rip.

bluray rip and BTS featurette: https://www.first-loves.net/forums/view ... 035#p77035

full BD: https://www.first-loves.net/forums/view ... 834#p77834
goku33

Post by goku33 »   0 likes

deadman wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2023 7:03 am I updated my posts to replace dead links, and also added a bluray rip.

bluray rip and BTS featurette: viewtopic.php?p=77035#p77035

full BD: viewtopic.php?p=77834#p77834
Admirable
pillowbaker

Post by pillowbaker »   0 likes

Grabbing this from your mega links! Then will movie directly to emule shared folder. Thanks deadman. I have the pleasure of not having seen all of Noel's movies yet, including this one.
reptile12

Post by reptile12 »   0 likes

Thanks deadman. And I didn't know about that bts!
thevelvet

Post by thevelvet »   0 likes

deadman wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2023 7:03 am I updated my posts to replace dead links, and also added a bluray rip.

bluray rip and BTS featurette: viewtopic.php?p=77035#p77035

full BD: viewtopic.php?p=77834#p77834
Are there any other ways to get the BR? The emule wont download, the uloz is down, and the mega is going to take me 25 days lol.
deadman

Post by deadman »   0 likes

thevelvet wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 1:51 am

bluray rip and BTS featurette: https://www.first-loves.net/forums/view ... 035#p77035

full BD: https://www.first-loves.net/forums/view ... 834#p77834
Are there any other ways to get the BR? The emule wont download, the uloz is down, and the mega is going to take me 25 days lol.

If you want the full BD then no, I don't share it on eMule because of its size. MEGA goes faster if you have a VPN and switch connections whenever you reach the traffic limit. Alternatively - if you have Usenet access - go here and download the .nzb file where I posted the disc:

https://nzbking.com/details:5bf689f1414fae8767cd9bad/

If you can't use either of these methods (and your eMule connection speed is reasonably high) I'll consider putting the .iso in my shared folder for a limited time. But that's a last resort.

If only uloz hadn't wimped out on us! When are site owners going to start putting their servers in countries that don't enforce the DMCA and other copyright Nazi laws? They don't actually have to move there personally. Just incorporate there, and set up their servers there. :sneaky1