[REL] Le Printemps (1972)

Sully23

Re: [REL] Le Printemps (1972)

Post by Sully23 »   0 likes

Can also download or see online;

Online: https://dai.ly/x7lwluj
Download: http://rarefilm.net/le-printemps-spring ... -thriller/
Last edited by Sully23 on Tue Oct 08, 2019 4:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

Sully23 wrote:The scene of the girl has period is something strange at the age of 10 years is still very young to show up
Actually, it's not unusual, especially in richer countries where nutrition is better... and more chemicals are added to the food supply, such as antibiotics and hormones in farm animals, and chemicals in pesticides and fertilizers. Average age of menarche has been dropping for more than a century.
Sully23

Phuzzy4242 wrote:
Sully23 wrote:The scene of the girl has period is something strange at the age of 10 years is still very young to show up
Actually, it's not unusual, especially in richer countries where nutrition is better... and more chemicals are added to the food supply, such as antibiotics and hormones in farm animals, and chemicals in pesticides and fertilizers. Average age of menarche has been dropping for more than a century.
That is now in the XXI century at least in the 90's but it's the decade '70 well maybe you're right I did not live in the 70's

PD: I would like to comment or make curiosities of the film but I do not know if it is forbidden to talk about what 'is very curious'
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

Sully23 wrote:PD: I would like to comment or make curiosities of the film but I do not know if it is forbidden to talk about what 'is very curious'
If it's just a commentary on the "naughty bits", then we discourage that. Laws differ in various countries and aside from whether something is illegal or not, does it cross the line into poor taste or even child pr0n? FLM used to have a much looser policy that earned us a bad reputation, plus I'm sure there was scrutiny by various law enforcement agencies.

We don't want that.

We don't forbid comments but we very much prefer that discretion is practiced. This is why people sometimes say there are 'interesting' scenes instead of sounding like perverts. ;)
Sully23

I think the final part was exaggerated there was too much bare skin could be better the angles of camera

PD: In 'interesting' scenes not everything shows
deadman

Post by deadman »   68 likes

This film tells two disconnected stories, one of a fugitive and the other centered around a girl on the verge of puberty. Aside from a certain similarity in the countryside locations there appears to be no meaningful link between the lead characters. The fugitive portion was mostly shot in black and white, leading one to believe it may have happened years earlier than the little girl's time frame. But there are a handful of black and white scenes involving her too. The viewer is left to draw their own conclusions regarding any connection.

Véronique Andriès (11 yo?) stars as the young Anne. I couldn't find much information about Véronique including her date of birth. Sadly this was her only role. I did discover that filming took place in early spring of 1970 and it was released almost a year later, in January 1971 (not '72).

The disc contains French audio with English subtitles. Picture quality is top notch, on par with DVD releases of recent material.

[Image] [Image] [Image]
[Image] [Image] [Image]
[Image] [Image] [Image]
[Image] [Image] [Image]
[Image] [Image] [Image]

Like this post to see ed2k links  [4.79 Gb]

Here are direct links for those who prefer that method or can't use eMule for whatever reason. All I ask is that if you're able to use eMule, please move the file to your shared folder and seed for a while. Every source helps.

MEGA:

Code: Select all

https://mega.nz/file/s0NjDZjK#YIXocyD0syjteodEYsbbwfyS6dfz6Z9TJWb52SukOsM
https://mega.nz/file/0oU3kI4D#Em3ctjvRm8gASw45ftRjFeX5T4-APRxf0-Rntz7nBKo
https://mega.nz/file/xoVFhbZI#dQlMPG7hi16G7DmvsIrL2yC1wWsjebE2nAA3Hu6ogRU
https://mega.nz/file/Y5MmVBwK#Z_TqbDJfewTT27h3hgrbj5BFMOLk2y-ns356oX72suw
https://mega.nz/file/txNTlRpI#afWfUTDJFk86IXnBAH-91d_D8ZvVN-Q9KkSQXkX2w-c
https://mega.nz/file/59V1gTxI#Y4WTMe20EAQ7zWFl-DKngdXMcyEyuDOQf9mHiTiePSc
Last edited by deadman on Thu Mar 07, 2024 7:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   0 likes

Very appreciated, deadman! :thumbsup
Sully23

deadman wrote: Véronique Andriès (11 yo?) stars as the young Anne. I couldn't find much information about Véronique including her date of birth. Sadly this was her only role. I did discover that filming took place in early spring of 1970 and it was released almost a year later, in January 1971 (not '72).
What a pity
50 years have passed she must already be a grandmother, in truth she was beautiful, like many actresses such as Ann Boss from Merette or 'Bianca' from Innocence only have a participation and then they disappear from the public radar.

The age of the actress is very confusing since the final scene of the blood in her pijamas makes her see that she would have 12yo but others would assume that it would actually be a mistake in the plot, only the scene was made to show that it came to puberty.
deadman wrote: This film tells two disconnected stories, leading one to believe it may have happened years earlier than the little girl's time frame. But there are a handful of black and white scenes involving her too. The viewer is left to draw their own conclusions regarding any connection.
I think the fugitive is actually Anne's father, I guess he murdered his wife and Anne's mother (the reason she lives with her grandmother) in one scene she claims to have seen her father and in another where a priest gives his speech and she sheds a tear in what would be a funeral of her father, it is possible it is not counted in chronological order because it is believed that in the final scene the fugitive is killed and she has blood on her nightwear, which is assumed was killed at the exact same moment he woke up like a nightmare.

Le Printemps, a film by Marcel Hanoun, part of the series Les Saisons.

My favorite scenes :inlove
[Image]

:heart :heart
[Image]

:heart :heart
[Image]

Here I was surprised I did not expect another gift from the movie
[Image]

I remember this movie, I discovered it through a trailer on YouTube where one of the famous scenes was seen and then it brought me to FLM in 2017 looking for where to find it, and from there I have already seen many.

ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   103 likes

Thanks again, deadman, for the DVD. Of course I couldn't resist and transformed it to Full HD. ;)

...and it looks really pretty awesome!

[Image]

Like this post to see ed2k links  [2.56 Gb]

English subs:
Like this post to see ed2k links  [17.3 Kb]
Tiny Blondie

Post by Tiny Blondie »   0 likes

Thanks for the DDL deadman (would prefer to call you dearman :D )
Lolita, light of my life, fire of my loins. My sin, my soul. Lo-lee-ta.