[REL] Papa est parti, maman aussi (1989)

Night457
Global Moderator

Re: [REL] Papa est parti, maman aussi (1989)

Post by Night457 »   1 likes

David32441 wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 10:02 pmBut maybe I thought only admins could add attachments here?
Ummm ... you made me second guess myself there. I think I figured out the attachments before I became a Mod, and other "regular" members have used them. You can also attach pictures if you don't want to use postimages.
Yeah, heard of attachments, emails have them.
I was being cheeky. :mrgreen: And I was relating the capablilities of FLM posting to something I was pretty certain you knew.
David32441

Post by David32441 »   0 likes

Watched it the other night. Was really good! Couldn't fault the subtitles as an English speaker. Some of them were a bit too quick, especially at a table scene near the beginnig - but that often can't be helped if the dialogue is just being said fast. I can believe there were 1800+ lines. Well done for translating so many! Got the feeling the services would not approve of parents leaving the kids alone for a week!
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   1 likes

Some of them were a bit too quick, especially at a table scene near the beginnig - but that often can't be helped if the dialogue is just being said fast.
I made the duration of the lines as long as possible. But you can't do more if they talk so much and so quickly. :(
goku33

Post by goku33 »   0 likes

Thanks everyone for the share. Glad I still discovered this..always something new to find on here..and as often it’s deadman’s great posts I come across as well.

The girl reminds me of a friend I had.