[REL] Nine Meals from Chaos (2017) [Argentina]

pillowbaker

Re: [REL] Nine Meals from Chaos (2017) [Argentina]

Post by pillowbaker »   0 likes

Thanks to Warg and ghost, of course, for sharing this movie is such high quality. Thanks to auswombat for the OP and Night for the recommendation! I too am pretty enthralled by the post-apocalyptic setting. Just recently learned of Noel and recently grabbed La Tutora. I best get to watchin soon!
pillowbaker

Post by pillowbaker »   1 likes

I am unsure if there is likely to be much quality upgrade from this, but this film just dropped on rarbg in the form of bluray rips. It is unclear to me if the HD files already shared in this thread are from blurary or webrips, but I know they initially started as webrips. So here's the link, all well-seeded at this time:

https://rarbg.to/torrents.php?imdb=tt7840854

Files range from 7.4gb to 1.2gb.

Can anyone tell me if, in general, a bluray rip can offer additional quality over webrips?
DreamScape

Post by DreamScape »   0 likes

pillowbaker wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 4:17 am I am unsure if there is likely to be much quality upgrade from this, but this film just dropped on rarbg in the form of bluray rips. It is unclear to me if the HD files already shared in this thread are from blurary or webrips, but I know they initially started as webrips. So here's the link, all well-seeded at this time:

https://rarbg.to/torrents.php?imdb=tt7840854

Files range from 7.4gb to 1.2gb.

Can anyone tell me if, in general, a bluray rip can offer additional quality over webrips?
I don't think anyone has posted my personal rips (7.4gb one) onto rarbg before. Cool :D

Yes, the Bluray is superior to the low bitrate webrip that Ivan offered as a download. There's some discussion on TNT about the improvements.
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   1 likes

Thank you DreamScape and pillowbaker!
David32441

Post by David32441 »   0 likes

Hopefully the big one is an improvement on the old 3.2gb one which had quite a bit of blocking. The film is shot with little blur in the lens (a fast shutter I believe) - a bit like the beach scene from Saving Private Ryan. Even when the camera whip-pans the camera doesn't blur - gives it quite a documentary war-zone feel. It means the detail is preserved in each frame, is not smeared and you need a very high bitrate to avoid mpeg blocking artifacts.
DreamScape

Post by DreamScape »   0 likes

David32441 wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 9:23 pm Hopefully the big one is an improvement on the old 3.2gb one which had quite a bit of blocking. The film is shot with little blur in the lens (a fast shutter I believe) - a bit like the beach scene from Saving Private Ryan. Even when the camera whip-pans the camera doesn't blur - gives it quite a documentary war-zone feel. It means the detail is preserved in each frame, is not smeared and you need a very high bitrate to avoid mpeg blocking artifacts.
I also uploaded the complete BD image if you are interested in the highest quality we're likely to ever see of the film.
David32441

Post by David32441 »   0 likes

DreamScape wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 11:35 pm
David32441 wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 9:23 pm Hopefully the big one is an improvement on the old 3.2gb one which had quite a bit of blocking. The film is shot with little blur in the lens (a fast shutter I believe) - a bit like the beach scene from Saving Private Ryan. Even when the camera whip-pans the camera doesn't blur - gives it quite a documentary war-zone feel. It means the detail is preserved in each frame, is not smeared and you need a very high bitrate to avoid mpeg blocking artifacts.
I also uploaded the complete BD image if you are interested in the highest quality we're likely to ever see of the film.
That'd be too big for me - well, unless the 7gb one has been encoded badly!