[REL] Le grand départ (1972)

Ziggy Plock

Re: [REL] Le grand départ (1972)

Post by Ziggy Plock »   0 likes

Sully23 wrote:I'm only talking about the unreleased movie.
Which movie do you mean?

Sully23 wrote:Also Brooke made a set of photos, at the pleasure of her mother and it is unlikely to get it.
What do you mean by: "it is unlikely to get it." ?????
——————————————————————————A tribute to Lost Movies===My avatar: youtu.be/SdqsgEOBOlc——————————————————————————
[Image]
deadman

Post by deadman »   0 likes

Ziggy Plock wrote:
Sully23 wrote:I'm only talking about the unreleased movie.
Which movie do you mean?
I'm pretty sure he means Pieces and Parts, which was filmed in 2017 but has yet to be released. They say it will be this year. I guess we'll see.

Sully23 wrote:
Sully23 wrote:Also Brooke made a set of photos, at the pleasure of her mother and it is unlikely to get it.
What do you mean by: "it is unlikely to get it." ?????
I don't think Sully23 speaks English, he uses Google translate to read posts and compose his replies. Whatever he was trying to say there got mangled.
Sully23

Post by Sully23 »   1 likes

Thanks Deadman, I feel like Moses in that Aaron was his interpreter.

In any case, my English is betraying me exactly, I was trying to say ' it is unlikely to succeed or find' but instead I translated it into neutral and it came out in the first person so you read it 'it is unlikely to get it.' However you want to interpret it, I mean Brooke's set is not known if anyone shares them.
Ziggy Plock

Sully23 wrote: I mean Brooke's set is not known if anyone shares them.
You mean the photo's by Gary Gross like these???? Where she's nude in a bath tub? These are kind of fully, totally and completely googleable....

[Image]

Who is the other girl? On the left?

[Image]
——————————————————————————A tribute to Lost Movies===My avatar: youtu.be/SdqsgEOBOlc——————————————————————————
[Image]
Ziggy Plock

deadman wrote:I'm pretty sure he means Pieces and Parts, which was filmed in 2017 but has yet to be released. They say it will be this year. I guess we'll see
Ah. Yes, I think that was it. Maybe something else. In the mean time, Ya GOTZ to love a preteen with a gun!!!!! [Image] :D :D :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :heart:

Click to engorge... eeehm...enlarge! Of course.

EDIT:
Sadly, this is movie is too, released but not available anywhere.... :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
[Image]
Sully23

Post by Sully23 »   0 likes

Ziggy Plock wrote:
deadman wrote:I'm pretty sure he means Pieces and Parts, which was filmed in 2017 but has yet to be released. They say it will be this year. I guess we'll see
Ah. Yes, I think that was it. Maybe something else. In the mean time, Ya GOTZ to love a preteen with a gun!!!!! [Image] :D :D :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :heart:

Click to engorge... eeehm...enlarge! Of course.

EDIT:
Sadly, this is movie is too, released but not available anywhere.... :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Some time ago I discovered the movie on Vimeo, although I expected the same with Pieces and Parts but I'm still waiting, what if Ride Hard Live Free is very bad, at least some OT scene would have saved it, but if it is the cinema.
https://www.first-loves.net/forums/view ... 685#p90685
Ziggy Plock

Sully, thanks so much! I'm downloading it now. I should probably wait the 4 minutes, but I just wanted to say thank you for this one.
[Image]
rousjp

Post by rousjp »   0 likes

goku33

Post by goku33 »   0 likes

The non-narrative story is an allegory follows the adventures of a man in a cat-mask. He is seen, variously, rescuing people or raping women, or tenderly reassuring a young girl.
Sounds like quite the surreal film!
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   0 likes

Oh, you have GOT to see this one. If only to see Sterling Hayden as a hippie.