[REL] Demain et tous les autres jours (2017)

jezevex

[REL] Demain et tous les autres jours (2017)

Post by jezevex »   52 likes

ghost
Site Admin

Re: [REL] Demain et tous les autres jours (2017)

Post by ghost »   0 likes

Cool! Thanks!
kev
Site Admin

Post by kev »   1 likes

Very cool, jezevex!!

Also available [1020 x 720 at 1.1GB] at uloz.to:

https://ulozto.sk/!V9lWDNy7gp5l/demain- ... 1520838207

kev.
jezevex

Post by jezevex »   67 likes

Thank you, Kev! It's real HD, not upscaled DVD. But it's strange that this (and even better, for example Full HD rip) couldn't be found anywhere else, except the uloz... Anyway, I'm releasing... :)

[Image]

Like this post to see ed2k links  [1.04 Gb]
Sully23

Post by Sully23 »   1 likes

I hope not disappoint you there have been movies have not been good
Last edited by Sully23 on Fri Aug 24, 2018 2:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
kev
Site Admin

Post by kev »   0 likes

Sully23 wrote:I hope not to disappoint you there have been movies have not been good
Not trying to be disrespectful, Sully23, but I don't understand what you're trying to say.. :think

Obviously English is not your first language, but are you trying to say you didn't like this film? Or do you mean this AND other films that have been posted lately?

Not everyone is going to like every film posted here at FLM. (I've posted a number of critiques that have not been exactly 'positive' to movies that I didn't particularly care for..)

Whatever the case, I'm sure jezevex appreciates ANY kind of constructive comments made his his treads.. ;) :thumbsup

kev.
Tiny Blondie

Post by Tiny Blondie »   1 likes

Lolita, light of my life, fire of my loins. My sin, my soul. Lo-lee-ta.
Sully23

Post by Sully23 »   0 likes

kev wrote:
Sully23 wrote:I hope not to disappoint you there have been movies have not been good
Not trying to be disrespectful, Sully23, but I don't understand what you're trying to say.. :think

Obviously English is not your first language, but are you trying to say you didn't like this film? Or do you mean this AND other films that have been posted lately?

Not everyone is going to like every film posted here at FLM. (I've posted a number of critiques that have not been exactly 'positive' to movies that I didn't particularly care for..)

Whatever the case, I'm sure jezevex appreciates ANY kind of constructive comments made his his treads.. ;) :thumbsup

kev.
my english is very bad 'disappoint' he said as I felt

I have not seen the movie yet and I was wondering how I would fall if I liked it or if I was going to disappoint the film

only that they are not the movies they have been published but the French cinema the last years

I hope I have clarified
jezevex

Post by jezevex »   52 likes

Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

IMDb wrote:Mathilde Zasinger, nine years old, living in Paris, is a little girl like who would be like all others if she did not have a mother suffering from mental disorder. Madame Zasinger is a loving mother but her behavior is unfortunately erratic and unpredictable. She does strange things like wandering at night in a wedding dress or take the train all the way to Normandy not knowing why. The best thing she has ever done is to have given Mathilde a wonderful present, an owl which the faculty of speech. From the day the bird entered her life, the troubled little girl has had a friend and confidante that helps her bear the situation as best as she can.