Identification of films

Child movie related or un-related discussion can go here i.e. movies, images, links, tv, music etc. All posts allowed unless specified otherwise in the rules. Please refrain from posting flames, personal information, using this board as a private message system or help questions.
miih

Identification of films

Post by miih »   0 likes

I'm looking for two movies and maybe because of any description you can help me identify them please.

1. There is a scene where a boy (or maybe a teenager) is smoking and takes his cigarette out of his mouth and puts it in his friend's mouth and the father sees and does not like it.

2. This is more difficult. I saw the image some time ago: A blonde girl holding a white globe almost the size of a watermelon.

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help.
ghost
Site Admin

Re: Identification of films

Post by ghost »   51 likes

You have a link to the 2 movies or at least the clips?
Like this post to see ed2k links  [5.23 Mb]

Like this post to see ed2k links  [2.81 Mb]

Still noone has a clue?
Warg

Post by Warg »   16 likes

ghost wrote:667202598.avi

Still noone has a clue?
For this one I have at least a version with sound: Like this post to see ed2k links  [1.31 Mb]

I first thought they were the same file only differing in format but it seems that your poster copied my version (he even left part of the file name) and then for some strange reason cut off the audio track. :?
But all of this is of course not helpful for identification ... :(
emuler

Post by emuler »   16 likes

I have a 23 second clip from an unknown film. Please help to identify it. The language sounds German, but I don't know German so I might be wrong.
TV logos and all, so it is probably legit.

[Image]

[Image]

23 second clip
Like this post to see ed2k links  [11.17 Mb]
This is small enough to upload to a filehost, so here goes:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/7osfu8xw ... n.mp4/file