[REL] Přijela k nám pouť (1973)

ptguardian

Re: [REL] Prijela k nám pout (1973)

Post by ptguardian »   0 likes

thanks willow. good job :thumbsup
jkecal

Post by jkecal »   61 likes

I shoud like add some information to this my favourite film.

My version with better resolution:
Like this post to see ed2k links  [1.16 Gb]

More detailed plot of the film:
First Czech musical with children and for children. Story about friendship of two little girls, and about rivalry of two boy football (soccer) teams from adjacent villages Bystrá and Skuhrov. Whole story consists of several scenic episodes.

Story takes pace in the north Bohemian village Bystrá in the time of village fair (saint’s-day). On this occasion, a family arrived annually with fair freaks – carousel, seesaws and shooting-range – and with two children: Žaneta (Janet) and Janek – perfect football player. Both children attend local village school during their stay in the village and became friends of local children.

Žaneta found good friend in local girl Markéta – romantic girl, who loves to play football with boys. Both they spent pleasant moments during fiest year ago with Žaneta grandfather in the garden and in greenhouse. Markéta committed her memorial diary to Žaneta with appeal to draw some memorial picture and inscription. Žaneta asked her father to portray her, but result resembled Žanet’s (late) mother. For this reason, Žaneta did not return the diary to Markéta.

But Marketa’s grandfather has meanwhile died, and Markéta insisted for last grandfather’s picture left in diary. For this reason, Markéta is angry with Žaneta and rejected her new attempts to continue their friendship. Their quarrel ends, when Žaneta saves herself the mother portrait, draws another inscription and returns diary to Markéta. After that, both girls revive their friendship and enjoy fair fun.

Another scenic line concerns prepared mastership football match between boy teams from Bystrá and near village Skuhrov. Team of Bystrá is generally weaker, but after recruiting Janek (“Pelé”), who for short time belogs to Bystrá, it feels stronger. Boys from Skuhrov plot some intrigues, finally they talk Skuhrov girl Andula to lead Janek into near sandstone cave “Dungeon”, where he is closed during football match; Bystrá consequently lose. After the match, Makéta, taking cakes to her grandmother in Skuhrov, finds Janek in cave and release him. Janek promised her in return 20 free runs on carousel.

Boys from Bystrá are angry against “traitor” Janek and prepare revenge – they forbid children from Bystrá to enjoy fair freaks. They thought out hard punishment for all children trespassing this forbid – mud slip to local pond. Markéta enjoys her new friendship with Žaneta on the carousel and become worst trespasser. When she is not crushed after punishment on he slip, boys cut off her hair. But Markéta and Žaneta yet continue their cheer on carousel.

FILM END.

I see the main preference of the film in natural childern problems and behaviour. They solve problems typical for their age, which may not seem relevant to adults, but children take them very seriously. No ideology, no false humanity, no handicaped individuals, no orphants, no divorsed or broken families, no charity, no muck requested by intellectual snobs. Normal life of normal people.

Screens:
[Image][Image][Image][Image][Image]
[Image][Image][Image]
popdrome

Post by popdrome »   0 likes

Wow jkecal,

impressive post, and this is one of my favs too.
Love the quality of this one.

Thanks very much! :thumbsup
plonkah

Post by plonkah »   0 likes

If only they dressed like this in every film :-)

Can anyone source this please - showing no full sources in EM.

Thanks
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

I don't get it. I've been offline maybe 15 minutes total in the last month for reboots, etc., I'm connected to Kad, I'm sharing lots of the popular files and have been for months, I see lots of FLM people downloading from me, but there's still been a lot of repost requests (almost all of which I've had shared for awhile) in many of the forums because no full sources show up? <tap><tap><tap> Is this thing on?!?

plonkah, I do have this shared.
idler

Post by idler »   0 likes

Phuzzy4242 wrote:I don't get it. I've been offline maybe 15 minutes total in the last month for reboots, etc., I'm connected to Kad, I'm sharing lots of the popular files and have been for months, I see lots of FLM people downloading from me, but there's still been a lot of repost requests (almost all of which I've had shared for awhile) in many of the forums because no full sources show up? <tap><tap><tap> Is this thing on?!?

plonkah, I do have this shared.
The downloader sees you as a complete source just for one file. If he dl 2 or more files of you and you are the only complete source, the other files are shown as incomplete. Only way to check wether a file is really incomplete: rightclick the file, chose "source control" and "swap all sources to this file". I don't know why nobody does it...
plonkah

Post by plonkah »   0 likes

Coming down nicely thanks now. In answer to Idler - that was the first time I had ever heard that so maybe answers why nobody does it :-) Thanks for info.
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

The mud slide was awesome! And I agree 100% with plonkah... :thumbsup
plonkah wrote:If only they dressed like this in every film :-)
Thanks to everyone who made this happen.
corsarace

Post by corsarace »   0 likes

Very lovely movie. Can someone reshare the 1.16 GB version?
jezevex

Re: [REL] Přijela k nám pouť (1973)

Post by jezevex »   112 likes

Full HD upgrade! :)

[Image] [Image] [Image] [Image]