[REL] His Dark Materials (2019) Tv Series

Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Re: [REL] His Dark Materials (2019) Tv Series

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

ghost wrote:...Now we have to wait for season 2 :(
It's just not fair, I tell you! They're just meany-pants for making me wait! :evil: :lol:
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   0 likes

Yes, and it seems that we really have to wait for almost one fucking year! :oops: :o :roll: :?
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Dafne will almost be a granny before they get around to it. LOL
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   0 likes

Phuzzy4242 wrote:Dafne will almost be a granny before they get around to it. LOL
We don't have to worry. They already completed filming season 2.
deadman

Post by deadman »   0 likes

Phuzzy4242 wrote:Dafne will almost be a granny before they get around to it. LOL
They're filming as quickly as they can, before (as they put it) Dafne ages out of the character. Post production can take as much time as needed once the footage is shot. She'll be 16, or nearly, before she finishes season 3. The Amber Spyglass is going to be a real challenge to bring to the screen. They'll probably need a higher budget than the first two seasons put together!
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   0 likes

Season TWO is now airing on BBC, HBO, Amazon, Hulu and Uloz.

Code: Select all

https://ulozto.net/hledej?type=videos&q=his+dark+materials+S02
The third and final season is officially confirmed. Filming is supposed to occur in 2021, when Dafne will be 16 (a little old for the character, as previously noted).

Code: Select all

https://www.bbc.co.uk/mediacentre/2020/his-dark-materials-series-three-commission

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/his-dark-materials-renewed-for-third-and-final-season-at-hbo-bbc
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   13 likes

I will take the plunge and release the entire season, hoping that the people sharing the emule links I found will stick around a little longer so that FLM folks can get it faster than just from me. I wish I had remembered to check up on BBC's schedule back in November, I could have been watching this as it aired! Why didn't any of you guys remind me? :?: :!: :P

Season Two is one episode short: a stand-alone episode about Lord Asriel was cancelled due to coronavirus filming restrictions. It was not part of Pullman's second book, so no essential story is lost. My understanding is that this season is aimed squarely at those who saw and enjoyed Season One and that newcomers would be lost and confused, so I am not bothering with a synopsis or screenshots. There is plenty of promotional material on the web.

I have not watched any of these episodes yet, but I have checked to be sure the video is good and the episodes complete. All are 1080p and in English. Episodes 1 and 6 were retrieved from Uloz, the rest directly from emule searches with several complete sources in the past two days. Episodes 1,2,3,6 and 7 also have an additional optional audio descriptive track and optional internal color-coded subtitles, which I noticed sometimes have leetspeak misspellings ("100king" instead of "looking").

Get 'em while they're hot. Some will be sloow uploads while others will go fast.

Like this post to see ed2k links  [1.34 Gb]
Like this post to see ed2k links  [1.46 Gb]
Like this post to see ed2k links  [1.35 Gb]
Like this post to see ed2k links  [1.97 Gb]
Like this post to see ed2k links  [1.78 Gb]
Like this post to see ed2k links  [1.30 Gb]
Like this post to see ed2k links  [1.41 Gb]

There are many subtitle options in multiple languages available through VLC or opensubtitles.org.
These external English subtitles have the font color removed:

Like this post to see ed2k links  [38.6 Kb]
Like this post to see ed2k links  [46.7 Kb]
Like this post to see ed2k links  [45.1 Kb]
Like this post to see ed2k links  [38.4 Kb]
Like this post to see ed2k links  [38.5 Kb]
Like this post to see ed2k links  [34.6 Kb]
Like this post to see ed2k links  [29.2 Kb]

One final warning: the 7th and final episode has a significant post-credits sequence that the other episodes do not have, so be sure to stick around (or fast-forward) to see it. And don't accidentally SPOIL it for yourself like *I* did! Because of my foolishness, I was ready to skip Season 2 and go immediately to Season 3 I was so excited . . . which I can not do, unless I hibernate for a year, or time-travel.
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Holy bovine, Batman. I see now there are LOTS of rips of this series - I never even thought to look. After the abrupt ending of season 1 with everything left up in the air, I was somewhat peeved because few of the story lines had been resolved. I thought it was a dirty trick, especially since there were so few episodes in season 1 (and now I see in season 2 also). Many television series don't get continued for one reason or another, especially since I felt Dafne Keene was fast approaching her sell-by date. I was kind of resolved not to bother with HDM any more so I didn't get smacked again by a sudden chop when I least expected it. but here they are, how can I resist?

These are cranking right along, so you made good choices. Now I have to find time to watch them. Thanks Night457.
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   0 likes

I have not read the books, but I have read about them, and Pullman planned and wrote it as a trilogy. So you are right, if they don't adapt the whole series of books then the story IS left hanging! The original BBC plan was for only 2 seasons, and I don't know how in the heck they expected to resolve it. But apparently it has been successful enough that they decided "Oh well, I guess we can finish it after all if we have to." I was prepared to "finish" the story by reading the Wikipedia entries in full if the TV series got cut off! I just can't read a whole series of YA novels anymore.

I have noticed from watching emule that even the files I picked up on Uloz have shown up in emule with several complete sharers, which I figured might be the case from the similarity in how they were named. I have avoided releasing TV series because of bandwidth issues, but I figured these at least would have multiple sources.
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Every one of these files completed within hours. I think I need to watch the first season over again to remember all the nuances - I just gotta figure where to find the time, what with all the other releases and upgrades this week. :)