[REL] Pan de salawal (2018) [Philippines]

Night457
Global Moderator

Re: [REL] Pan de salawal (2018) [Philippines]

Post by Night457 »   18 likes

ghost wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 7:16 pm In 1080p and with soft subs: https://moviesnipipay.me/pan-de-salawal-2018/
1080p upgrade already!!! Thank you ghost!!!

This site is much easier for direct-downloads. There are multiple Mega, fichier, Uptobox etc links under the video, some of which are still working.

(The first 32 seconds of the video has a watermark in the upper right corner, mostly during the opening credits. I did not bother to blur it out. The internal optional subtitles has text advertising for those 32 seconds, so I edited that out and made an updated external subtitle file.)

1080p in Tagalog 5.1, with optional internal English subtitles, and external English subtitles too.

Like this post to see ed2k links  [2.03 Gb]
Like this post to see ed2k links  [36.2 Kb]
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   1 likes

I didn't see the dl links below the video. :oops:

Thanks for all the work you were putting in it!

The 2 GB file has a pretty good picture quality.
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   1 likes

ghost wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 10:23 pm I didn't see the dl links below the video. :oops:
Confession ... at first, I did not either! They are not common, because usually such sites want you to keep streaming and maybe see some ads, too. The links sure makes it easier, and very fast too!

jdownloader2 found the 720p mp4, which it called 1080p. It also found an actual 1080p file, which was only in stereo rather than 5.1 audio. I could not see any subtitles in the mess of links, and could not get the subtitles with my other methods. I even went into Developer Tools!!! I bet IDM would find the streaming subtitles without problem. However, I did notice it had multiple Server options for streaming, and then finally I found the direct download links underneath. They also included a Subscene link for just the subtitles.
pillowbaker

Post by pillowbaker »   1 likes

I should thank you again Night for all the work you put in to downloading the initial file. And thanks ghost for posting the 1080p. Usually, those enticing download links below a streaming file are a load of bumhuggery, but I tried one anyways and it let me download quite quickly! And thanks for the ad free subs, Night!

Watched the first 8 minutes, this looks like it'll be good, and easy watch!
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   2 likes

It irritates the heck out of me when a streaming site will not let me download something, and the times I have to admit defeat are a permanent psychological trauma. Then I have to come here and beg someone else to get it! Of course, that is only for the FLM films, but usually other members are willing to explain what special techniques they use to get something. I then can learn and apply that knowledge to other sites.

You are right about the "bumhuggery" but I try such tempting links anyway. At least in this case they were using the names of actual file-sharing sites I have used, rather than simply being a generic "Download" button! The first link I tried was Mega and it had expired or been taken down by the hoster, but I found others that worked.

The streaming video had 5 Server options, and clicking the 5th one gave this:
"fuck.you’s server IP address could not be found."

I do not get discouraged that easily!
miih

Post by miih »   0 likes

Thanks a lot, @ghost and @Night457 for the new upgrade! :thumbsup :thumbsup
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   1 likes

Well... that's a weird story. A little girl healing others by hurting them. :shock: Nethertheless I enjoyed it, because she*t a real cutie.