[REL] Kapsalon Romy (2019)

popdrome

[REL] Kapsalon Romy (2019)

Post by popdrome »   64 likes

Listen up IF you are NOT susceptible to cudity (cuteeness, cuteness, cute, whatever), what are you doing here? :bdaysmile
ANYWAY

this, in terms of cudity, will burn your eyes out. our protagonist Romy is so cute in this lil film. :icon_cool2

Romy's Salon

Micro description:
Ten year old Romy takes care of her Grandmothers Alzheimers disease.

Short description:
Romy has to stay with her grandma Stine after school. It's so boring. Her hairdresser Grandma is strict and in love with her salon. But grandma's memory is not the best, and charming Romy can be of some help with customers and economy.

Long description:
Grandma Stine (Beppie Melissen) reluctantly agrees to look after granddaughter Romy (Vita Heijmen) when daughter Margot (Noortje Herlaar), who recently got divorced, is at work. Grandma, who is still actively working as a hairdresser, is struggling with the early stages of Alzheimer's. Romy doesn't like having to go to the hairdressing salon every day, but this changes when grandma Stine confides in her granddaughter, telling her about her increasing confusion. Romy realizes that grandma is not only taking care of her, she will have to take care of her grandma in return. The bond between grandmother and granddaughter grows stronger as grandma seems to change more and more: she is sweeter than before, easier, and she recounts tales of her childhood in Denmark. Romy helps grandma run the salon the best she can, but when they can no longer manage together, Romy comes up with a plan. She decides to make grandma's dearest wish come true.

[Image]
[Image]
[Image]

(I always post random screencaps, not representative of 'special scenes', but just to prove pic quality)

This is so fresh off the press, there are no subtitles yet, language is Dutch, but without knowledge it is easy to follow anyway, I'd say.

Like this post to see ed2k links  [1.28 Gb]

enjoy!

Don't go quietly into the night.
ghost
Site Admin

Re: [REL] Kapsalon Romy (2019)

Post by ghost »   0 likes

Very curious about this one...

:thumbsup
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

popdrome wrote:Listen up IF you are NOT susceptible to cudity (cuteeness, cuteness, cute, whatever), what are you doing here? :bdaysmile
ANYWAY

this, in terms of cudity, will burn your eyes out. our protagonist Romy is so cute in this lil film. :icon_cool2
Whatcha tryin' to do? Give me diabetes from sweetness? :D
popdrome

Post by popdrome »   0 likes

Phuzzy4242 wrote:
popdrome wrote:Listen up IF you are NOT susceptible to cudity (cuteeness, cuteness, cute, whatever), what are you doing here? :bdaysmile
ANYWAY

Whatcha tryin' to do? Give me diabetes from sweetness? :D
LOL just eat your natural fats, nuts and veggies. You'll be fine ;p

Don't go quietly into the night.
Nasuada

Post by Nasuada »   0 likes

That movie is awsome and just perfect. I was fallen in love with that piece of cinematic art from the first until the last second. Wow...wow...wow...

I didn't found it here, I bought it a view days ago in a local shop, who I found it. So it's also available with German language (syncro sounds good) on DVD and it's a fresh relase. Price is around 11 Euros and you can found it under the Title "Romys Salon".
I found it even better than "Honig im Kopf" btw.
[Image]
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   42 likes

And here's the german version in Full HD:

[Image]

Like this post to see ed2k links  [3.04 Gb]
David32441

Post by David32441 »   1 likes

German subtitles found here.
https://www.opensubtitles.org/en/subtit ... on-romy-de
What's the best way to machine translate these to English? I thought I saw somebody say there's a better version than Google's babelfish?
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   0 likes

What's the best way to machine translate these to English?
Thee easiest way is just to do it with Subtitle Edit. Of course machine translations are never perfect and you have to do manual corrections.

https://www.deepl.com/translator usually gives you better results than google.
emuler

Post by emuler »   1 likes

There are two English subs here:
https://www.opensubtitles.com/en/all/se ... _sources-1
Could someone please see whether they are any good? Thanks.
lildrm

Post by lildrm »   0 likes

Oh my god, she is so cute :heart.
emuler wrote:There are two English subs here:
https://www.opensubtitles.com/en/all/se ... _sources-1
Could someone please see whether they are any good? Thanks.
Nope, they don't match the German version posted by @ghost. Some adjustments will be needed.