[REL] Allons enfants AKA Cléo & Paul (2018)

kev
Site Admin

[REL] Allons enfants AKA Cléo & Paul (2018)

Post by kev »   2 likes

Cléo & Paul AKA: Allons enfants (2018)

Synopsis:
Lost in Paris, Cléo is looking for Paul and Paul is looking for Cléo. A poetic adventure lived in 3-year-old kids' shoes.

Dans les jardins de la Villette, Cléo (3 ans et demi) joue avec son frère jumeau Paul, sous le regard distrait de leur nounou. Cléo s’éloigne et se perd. Puis c’est au tour de Paul de se retrouver seul.
Perdus dans Paris, Cléo cherche Paul et Paul cherche Cléo. Comment les enfants vont-ils vivre ces quelques heures buissonnières ?

[google translation:]
In the gardens of La Villette, Cléo (3 and a half years old) plays with his twin brother Paul, under the distracted gaze of their nanny. Cleo walks away and gets lost. Then it's Paul's turn to be alone.
Lost in Paris, Cleo looks for Paul and Paul looks for Cleo. How are the children going to live these few truant hours?
Pix:
[Image]
[Image]
[Image]
[Image]
[Image]
[Image]
[Image]
[Image]

Other Links:
Official Site: http://www.annee0.com/_/le-ravissement/

uloz: https://ulozto.cz/file/wA06LuoMT1Ct/allons-enfants-avi

Looks cute. Seems to be another 'family affair' type film with the parent making a movie with their cute l'il kids.. :heart :heart

The translated write up indicates twin 'brothers', but from the pix there's a girl that also seems to be predominately highlighted if she's NOT one of the twins... :think (I know translations sometimes get mixed up on genders..) ;)

In the process of getting it from uloz right now...

kev.

EDIT:
Just viewed the movie and the translation DID get it wrong: This is a sister/brother twin set. :heart

AND... Their nanny is not merely 'distracted'; she should be outright FIRED! and possibly taken to court for NEGLECT! :evil: This is a cute little family film, but things in reality could have turned out VERY grimly... :shock:

(OH! And there is a surprise OT moment:
[Image] :heart :heart :heart )

kev.
ghost
Site Admin

Re: [REQ] Cléo & Paul (2018)

Post by ghost »   0 likes

Thanks kev! :)

I will have an eye on that one ;)
Nasuada

Re: [REQ] Cléo & Paul (2018)

Post by Nasuada »   0 likes

It would be so nice to see that one again. I saw this year a movie who remember me on Cleo & Paul, but it was not so good.
[Image]
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Re: [REL] Allons enfants AKA Cléo & Paul (2018)

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   21 likes

Nasuada

Re: [REL] Allons enfants AKA Cléo & Paul (2018)

Post by Nasuada »   0 likes

:shock: Wow... Thank you
[Image]