[REL] Muidhond AKA Tench (2019)

kev
Site Admin

[REL] Muidhond AKA Tench (2019)

Post by kev »   1 likes

Tench AKA Muidhond (2019)

Synopsis:
Adaptation of Inge Schilperoord's controversial novel Muidhond about 23-year-old paedophile Jonathan, who has just been released from prison due to a lack of evidence. With his mother and in a new apartment, he tries to put his life back on track whilst controlling his urges. To keep his mind off things he takes care of a muidhond, a carp with supposedly healing properties. Unfortunately, though, the 10-year-old girl next door is determined to be his friend.
Of FLM interest: Julia Brown. Link is kinda worthless as this is her only film.... :(

Pix:
[Image]
[Image]
[Image]

Trailer:

BEWARE! There's a YouTube video that seems to be the entire film. Scam... :evil:

Sounds like a very interesting film in a ' The Woodsman' sorta way. :think

kev.
basil

Re: [REQ] Tench (2019)

Post by basil »   1 likes

The DVD is finally for sale in Belgium and the Netherlands, but retailers won't ship to the U.S..
https://www.amazon.nl/Muidhond-Movie/dp/B0858TZKD9/
https://www.mediamarkt.be/nl/product/_v ... 82042.html

Here it is on eBay, and Bpost is apparently functional for that route:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/DVD-MUIDHOND-2 ... 4214331908

Maybe if someone else orders too, he'll hurry mine along...
before 2nd coronavirus wave :p
ghost
Site Admin

Re: [REL] Tench (2019)

Post by ghost »   243 likes

kev
Site Admin

Re: [REL] Muidhond AKA Tench (2019)

Post by kev »   1 likes

WOW! Ghost!!! Don't know how you found this, but THANKS!! :o :bigups

I bought an English translation of the book recently, and was hoping to read it BEFORE I saw the movie, but I think I'll have to change up my thinking.. :think

1) First off, I'm on vacation in another state until July 5th and I left the book at home and...

2)Second; I'm so hyped on seeing this movie [sorry to say, but other than having been incarcerated, I can TOTALLY relate to this guys predicament] that I decided to do anything thing I could to get eMule working on this laptop.

I am happy to report that after about an hour of working with security protocols and the such, I was able to get Kad working and lo:
The Movie is LOADING!!! :heart :heart

I'll have to admit ghost, it was your pictures that piqued my excitement [especially the last one.. ;) ]:
[Image]

This film looks like it has more to offer in a realistic manner [in contrast to both 'Lolita's] than Mein erstes Wunder AKA: My First Miracle (2002) and El nido AKA: The Nest (1980): BOTH movies that I absolutely love!

So, Thank You ghost, for making this post and in doing so giving me the encouragement I needed to get eMule going again! :icon_alc

I'll try to go through and find the recent [REQ] posts made that don't seem to be exciting enough for other members to make ed2k links of and try to make the treads official [REL]'s. :lol:

(This is one movie I'M SURE that's going to be popping up on cinemonsterr.blogspot pretty soon... ;) I hope they appreciate all the VOLUNTEER work you've been doing for them, ghost.. :roll: )

kev.
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   0 likes

First of all:
Congratulations!!! :dance :clap :icon_alc :icon_party

You really made your mule working again after such a long time! What was it?

I am glad that I was the reason for that ;)

I just watched the movie. It is really very well done. It reminds me of 'The Woodsman', but much more realistic und sometimes hard to watch.

BTW: I didn't know that there is a book. :shock:
kev
Site Admin

Post by kev »   0 likes

ghost wrote:I just watched the movie. It is really very well done. It reminds me of 'The Woodsman', but much more realistic and sometimes hard to watch.
When I first came across the movie and made the post about it, my last line was:
Sounds like a very interesting film in a ' The Woodsman' sorta way.
When I was responding to your post and mentioned 'My First Miracle' and 'The Nest', I KNEW I was forgetting a movie and 'The Woodsman' was it. Thanks for the reminder.

REALLY looking forward to watching this one AND I'm still sharing it and a number of other films out on eMule now.. :thumbsup

I set my eMule nick to ' [FLM]://emule-project.kF.net ' .
ghost wrote:BTW: I didn't know that there is a book. :shock:
https://www.amazon.de/Muidhond-Inge-Sch ... oks&sr=1-1

[Image]

kev.
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

kev wrote:I'll try to go through and find the recent [REQ] posts made that don't seem to be exciting enough for other members to make ed2k links of and try to make the treads official [REL]'s. :lol:
It's not that they're not exciting enough but I tend to hang back to give lurkers an easy release... but they rarely do.
kev wrote:(This is one movie I'M SURE that's going to be popping up on cinemonsterr.blogspot pretty soon... ;) I hope they appreciate all the VOLUNTEER work you've been doing for them, ghost.. :roll: )
Hear, hear, I second that! :thumbsup
Tiny Blondie

Post by Tiny Blondie »   0 likes

Wow, thanks for bringing the attention about the existence of this film.
Lolita, light of my life, fire of my loins. My sin, my soul. Lo-lee-ta.
make021

Post by make021 »   0 likes

First thank you Kev for this film!
But is it possible to have English subtitles? There is nothing on Emule ... Thank you!
Its good! the subtitles appeared on Emule! Thank you!
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   119 likes

make021 wrote:First thank you Kev for this film!
But is it possible to have English subtitles? There is nothing on Emule ... Thank you!
Its good! the subtitles appeared on Emule! Thank you!
What about my release?