[REL] Muidhond AKA Tench (2019)

lildrm

Re: [REL] Muidhond AKA Tench (2019)

Post by lildrm »   0 likes

cabraass wrote:has enyone read the book? i currently reading it, so far i´ve liked it, it describes those feelings perfectly
I would love to read it. Does english translation exist?
cabraass

Post by cabraass »   2 likes

lildrm wrote:
cabraass wrote:has enyone read the book? i currently reading it, so far i´ve liked it, it describes those feelings perfectly
Yes, you can find it here:

https://feedvu.com/tench-pdf-inge-schilperoord.html

for those who speak spanish i´ve attached the zip with the pdf.

Iildrm i would also recommend this one, which the movie lamb (2016) is based on:

https://feedvu.com/lamb-pdf-bonnie-nadzam-1.html
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
pillowbaker

Post by pillowbaker »   9 likes

cabraass wrote: Fri May 27, 2022 5:23 pm
lildrm wrote:
Yes, you can find it here:

https://feedvu.com/tench-pdf-inge-schilperoord.html

for those who speak spanish i´ve attached the zip with the pdf.

Iildrm i would also recommend this one, which the movie lamb (2016) is based on:

https://feedvu.com/lamb-pdf-bonnie-nadzam-1.html
Whoa cabraass and kev! Thanks so much for the delightful post, kev! I have indeed herd of Embrasse-moi, and I could have sworn that I downloaded it some years ago, but I have never watched it and I could not find it anywhere on my hard drives. I nabbed it right away after your recommendation and I will plan on watching it soon!

And cabraass, thanks so much for these links to the books! I have been on a flm film/book kick for a little while and I'm having a blast with it and the work involved.

I recently found this book "Mariken" (in Dutch), and it looks like it'll be a nice read!
Like this post to see ed2k links  [954.5 Kb]
goku33

Post by goku33 »   1 likes

charn wrote: Thu Oct 22, 2020 10:10 pm
ghost wrote:
720x576 < ghost's, but it looked a little nicer with the film grain, to me.
Thanks for the DVD :)

But I think I prefer it in HD ;)
Alright.
The DVD is measurably better in this case. :ugeek:

I'm sure you know, a very high bitrate SD can contain more image detail than a compressed HD stream.
(The difference here is 7450 kbps MPEG vs. 3100 kbps H.264)

3 example screens, taken as PNG (no recompression).
Zoom each full-size in 2 browser tabs, and switch back & forth.

Example 1:
In the DVD, you can see the entire top seam on his shirt, and the shirt's texture.
In the HD, part of the seam is missing, and texture is washed out.
[DVD] [HD]

Example 2:
In the DVD, Julia's face/chest are well-dithered and her shirt has more detail.
In the HD, her face/chest are very blocky and her shirt has less detail.
[DVD] [HD]

Example 3:
The HD is missing an entire hair strand portion (draping above her shirtline @ 45˚ angle).
[DVD] [HD]

In every indoor scene I checked, the DVD contained more detail.
Outdoor scenes looked pretty close.

In 1 outdoor (laying in the grass) the MPEG struggled on a Julia's face edges, fsr. :?
MPEG does weird things even at super-high bitrates occasionally :p

But I believe the DVD is the objective winner, overall.

I got a 5GB 1080p copy from HBO which usually has high Bitrate. I have the eBook (ePub) in Spanish, Dutch and English.
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   0 likes

goku33 wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 10:09 am I got a 5GB 1080p copy from HBO which usually has high Bitrate. I have the eBook (ePub) in Spanish, Dutch and English.
Oh, DO please post all of the above!

I don't read books anymore but I know there are members here who do. We have the Spanish as a PDF thanks to cabraass, but other languages and/or ePub versions are certainly welcome. They are probably small enough to post as attachments.

And much as I love ghost's upscales, I am sure plenty more would be interested in true original 1080p for the movie, assuming HBO is not faking us out!
goku33

Post by goku33 »   0 likes

Night457 wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 10:44 am
goku33 wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 10:09 am I got a 5GB 1080p copy from HBO which usually has high Bitrate. I have the eBook (ePub) in Spanish, Dutch and English.
Oh, DO please post all of the above!

I don't read books anymore but I know there are members here who do. We have the Spanish as a PDF thanks to cabraass, but other languages and/or ePub versions are certainly welcome. They are probably small enough to post as attachments.

And much as I love ghost's upscales, I am sure plenty more would be interested in true original 1080p for the movie, assuming HBO is not faking us out!
I have been trying to also find the French ePub file but the old French sites used uploaded.net which did go offline forever a couple months ago :D you can never trust any Filehosts longterm.
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   0 likes

I got a 5GB 1080p copy from HBO
Yes, I know this WEB-DL. It has a HBO logo.
goku33

Post by goku33 »   0 likes

ghost wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 1:13 pm
I got a 5GB 1080p copy from HBO
Yes, I know this WEB-DL. It has a HBO logo.
Is it true HD and better than the dvd upscale? (I haven’t downloaded the release yet)
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   0 likes

I didn't download the HBO version because of the watermark. So I can't compare it. But I like my upscale. :blush
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   1 likes

I like your upscale too, ghost, and I was not complaining. The watermark on this one puts a bit of a damper on my enthusiasm, but you are way more effective at removing them than I am. Tech-ery alert: isn't there software that takes a clean image from another video (like one that is 720p) and uses it to recalculate what the 1080p version ought to look like without the watermark? Or am I imagining this?