who is this?

Post here about any child actresses (or actors) you like!
Ziggy Plock

who is this?

Post by Ziggy Plock »   1 likes

Who are these girls?

[Image]

[Image]
I found them in a video, which I could upload as well. The first girl has a definite OT shot/scene in this video.
——————————————————————————A tribute to Lost Movies===My avatar: youtu.be/SdqsgEOBOlc——————————————————————————
[Image]
Rumpelstiltskin

Re: who is this?

Post by Rumpelstiltskin »   0 likes

First one is Barbora Bobulova - Vlakári (1988) second i leave to someone else!
kev
Site Admin

Post by kev »   0 likes

Rumpelstiltskin wrote:First one is Barbora Bobulova - Vlakári (1988) second i leave to someone else!
[Image]

The second girl is Elva Josephson who plays Young Emmeline in the 1980 virgin of The Blue Lagoon. :)

There's a few OT moments in the short time she was onscreen.. ;)

[Image]
[Image]
[Image]
[Image]
[Image]
[Image]
[Image]
[Image]
[Image]

Good questions. :)

kev.
Ziggy Plock

Post by Ziggy Plock »   0 likes

Are these OT moments or..... Highly On Topic moments?? What's the abbreviation for that? That's right, that would be H.O.T.!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :D :D :D :D ;) ;) :) :x :) :) :) :(

Wow, kev, that is so .... SUPRRRRRRRRR cued!!!
Rumpelstiltskin wrote:First one is Barbora Bobulova - Vlakári (1988) second i leave to someone else!
thanks!
——————————————————————————A tribute to Lost Movies===My avatar: youtu.be/SdqsgEOBOlc——————————————————————————
[Image]
kev
Site Admin

Post by kev »   0 likes

I forgot some important links:

Both films are here:

Vlakári (1988)
https://www.first-loves.net/forums/v ... %A1ri+1988

Blue Lagoon (1980)
https://www.first-loves.net/forums/v ... lue+lagoon

:bigups

..And if Blue Lagoon (1980) does it for you [mind you, sadly, just the first 20 mins or so]; you mighty be interested in Return to the Blue Lagoon (1991). Noted for the copious semi-nude scenes with a 14/15yo Milla Jovovich but also containing some nice cinematography featuring Courtney Barilla (~ 8-9 yo) who plays the younger Lilli in the first part of the movie [again, limited to 10 - 15 mins]. (Here: https://www.first-loves.net/forums/v ... lue+lagoon)

[Image]
[Image]
[Image]
[Image]
[Image]

kev.
Ziggy Plock

Thanks kev. She's an ugly little cobber, though.

Here are more pics to identify, two of a girl at a fountain (???)

[Image]

[Image]

Some interesting legs, non-food of course [Image]

Legs, with a hand. Is it her own hand? Who knows?
[Image]
[Image]
Sully23

Post by Sully23 »   0 likes

Ziggy Plock wrote:Thanks kev. She's an ugly little cobber, though.

Here are more pics to identify, two of a girl at a fountain (???)

[Image]

[Image]

Some interesting legs, non-food of course [Image]

Legs, with a hand. Is it her own hand? Who knows?
[Image]
L'ecole 2004 https://www.rarefilmfinder.com/movie.php?id=881

The truth is this?
It seems like a guessing game, and I know that some have not seen the film but it seems silly to me unlike asking for help to identify a film that for some reason we forget.
Ziggy Plock

Thanks!!! No, this thread is not a game, I just really wanted to know. This movie is by Lucile Hadzihalilovic, she makes few movies, and they're all a little odd. Her last one was more boy-oriented, (with nude mature, older women) if you go for that sort of thing. I don't. However, a quality filmmaker. Like Breillat, but not as let's say .....'commercial' (?) ........ as old Catherine.
[Image]
kev
Site Admin

Post by kev »   0 likes

Ziggy Plock wrote:Thanks!!! No, this thread is not a game, I just really wanted to know. This movie is by Lucile Hadzihalilovic...
Your screen shots are from Lucile Hadzihalilovic's eerie little film Innocence (2004), which we have here: https://www.first-loves.net/forums/v ... =innocence

[Image]
[Image]
[Image]
[Image]

Quite a few sweethearts to follow in this beautifully, haunting film.. :heart

kev.

BTW:
Ziggy Plock wrote:Thanks kev. She's an ugly little cobber, though...
I beg to differ, Mr. Ziggy: :naughty

Courtney Barilla was NOT ugly... She might not have photographed well at times and might seem to have had an underbite when she wasn't paying attention; but she was not ugly....

[Image]
[Image]

kev. (again)
Ziggy Plock

"not ugly" is actually accurate & fair, I agree. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: To be fair, it's almost impossible for them to bé ugly, excepting birth defects. :?: But ... Avicii-girl it's not.... [Image] ;) ;)
[Image]