[REL] Eva & Adam / Eva och Adam (Tv Series 1999-2001)

pillowbaker

Re: [REL] Eva & Adam / Eva och Adam (Tv Series 1999-2001)

Post by pillowbaker »   0 likes

Night457 wrote: Mon Oct 17, 2022 5:50 am Pretty funny that you are posting ABOUT my RELease precisely when I was writing my post!!
:o :o

:shock: :shock:

:oops: :oops:

Holy intelligent belly button lint! How did that happen? :P

Didn't take long for you to put the files out there before someone noticed for this one! Sorry about that! I edited my previous post to credit your release!

What the heck is that? I am not sure that has ever happened for me, at least not using Jdownloader. Maybe you are downloading while logged in to Mega? I never do that. If it is not that, then you can change your IP either by switching the server on your VPN if you have one, or disconnecting and reconnecting to the internet. (But not while you are actively downloading something.) That should reset any Mega limit.
Honestly, I initially forgot to use jdownloader for these files. Jdownloader did the trick with Eva och Adam once I started using it. Got em all now.
Though I haven't managed to figure out how to grab those tasty full DVDs of yoko's yet. I'll tinker with the vpn and internet next time I have any issues.
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   0 likes

pillowbaker wrote: Mon Oct 17, 2022 6:04 am Didn't take long for you to put the files out there before someone noticed for this one! Sorry about that!
It is no surprise that YOU would be the one to find it, since you repeatedly have discovered ghost's files when he "forgets" about them. (Although I had not forgotten mine.) No need to apologize! Ulozto and emule search are good places to look for movies, and some people forget that. Heck, sometimes one of those turns out to be the LAST places I look, after I have spent a few hours going through Google and torrent search results finding nothing.

Of course it was goku's mention that prompted me to look. Thanks, goku! It was a fun movie!
Though I haven't managed to figure out how to grab those tasty full DVDs of yoko's yet.
That is really strange. You can at least get one at a time, can't you? But I just remembered that some BROWSERS have a Mega size limit (like Firefox), but Chrome does not. I got the last 4 of yoko's DVDs all in a row in Jdownloader (3 of them simultaneously) with no problems and no interruptions.
goku33

Post by goku33 »   0 likes

@Night457 Haha, has happened to me so many times when downloading lots of data from mega.nz (20-50GB). Luckily just switching to a different VPN server resolves this issue (IMHO better than using free proxy’s as that GUI Bypasser App suggests: https://github.com/tonikelope/megabasterd

@pillowbaker @Night457 Thank You guys so much for this 1080p Rip of Klatretøsen! Would be interesting to know where it was sourced from indeed. But generally also shows that it can be useful to be on (private) Nordic/Swedish/danish torrent trackers.
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   0 likes

50Gb is some serious downloading!! Most recently I did ~28Gb across four Mega files without issue. I have never used a proxy (yet). I hope you enjoy "Klatretøsen", since you are the one who brought the movie to my attention in the first place! I rarely know where EXACTLY a "WebRip" comes from. Amazon seems to have it only in SD. Since the uloz file has a Czech dub it was probably officially licensed and received a Czech streaming distribution.