[REL] Fucking 14 (2004) short [Denmark]

Short films and movies available on-line at Vimeo, YouTube and similar sites can be posted here once they have an ed2k link.
Night457
Global Moderator

Re: [REL] Fucking 14 (2004) short [Denmark]

Post by Night457 »   0 likes

Thank you SomeoneFromNorth! I will definitely watch it (even streaming!) even though I know I can not actually download it.
reptile12

Post by reptile12 »   1 likes

Night457 wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 10:06 pm Thank you SomeoneFromNorth! I will definitely watch it (even streaming!) even though I know I can not actually download it.
Why can't you download it? :P

To download it just use yt-dlp, click play, find the master.json url in network tab in inspector, rename .json to .mpd, feed url to yt-dlp - done
Night457
Global Moderator

reptile12 wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 10:13 pm To download it just use yt-dlp, click play, find the master.json url in network tab in inspector, rename .json to .mpd, feed url to yt-dlp - done
Well of course, that is so obvious! :lol:

Most of the time when I use Network I can't find what I am looking for, even with the detailed instruction I have received at FLM. (Quite possibly from you, reptile12.) But I was willing to give it a try again, since I don't have IDM. Holy crap, it worked! More amazingly, it worked for ME! Thank you very much. I will be releasing this one.

I guess I could probably have used the same technique on that "Fucking" short in this thread, too.
pillowbaker

Post by pillowbaker »   0 likes

Hey curious, where did you find that url under the Network tab? I was unable to find much resembling a url. (I also have difficulty using the inspect option.)

Edit: I also thank you SomeoneFromNorth for the site link and film suggestion. If you have anymore recommendation, please list away!
Kissonline

Post by Kissonline »   0 likes

pillowbaker wrote: Sat Oct 22, 2022 3:00 am Thanks you Matco, Night, and Kissonline for discovering and sharing this elusive FLM goodie! Kissonline, may I ask, how did you manage to download this?
Very simple. When you enter the video media page, IDM will automatically display the download button. You just need to click it to get the corresponding image quality. :lol:
Hope to share with everyone :D
Kissonline

Post by Kissonline »   1 likes

Night457 wrote: Sat Oct 22, 2022 3:06 pm I think it is just using the Vimeo player but it is not actually at the Vimeo site. I have seen that before.

My usual downloaders did not work either and I gave up after an hour or two. I assume Internet Download Manager will download it, but I have been banned for life from IDM unless I pay their extortion fees. I have continued to scrub my computer from IDM traces but somehow it still knows I once had it installed for the 30-day trial.

I do not have a single byte from Kissonline's emule file yet even though I was the very first to Like it. :( Does anyone else have the file yet or at least have a start on downloading it?
In fact, there are many private experts on the Internet in China who have made special teaching videos to crack IDM paid sequence codes. If you are interested, you can browse the crack teaching on Chinese websites. I hope it can help you with Night457. :heart
Hope to share with everyone :D
reptile12

Post by reptile12 »   1 likes

Night457 wrote: Tue Oct 25, 2022 2:22 am
reptile12 wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 10:13 pm To download it just use yt-dlp, click play, find the master.json url in network tab in inspector, rename .json to .mpd, feed url to yt-dlp - done
Well of course, that is so obvious! :lol:

Most of the time when I use Network I can't find what I am looking for, even with the detailed instruction I have received at FLM. (Quite possibly from you, reptile12.) But I was willing to give it a try again, since I don't have IDM. Holy crap, it worked! More amazingly, it worked for ME! Thank you very much. I will be releasing this one.

I guess I could probably have used the same technique on that "Fucking" short in this thread, too.
Cool! I see the thrreead :))
pillowbaker wrote: Tue Oct 25, 2022 4:56 am Hey curious, where did you find that url under the Network tab? I was unable to find much resembling a url. (I also have difficulty using the inspect option.)
I filter for things like 'json', 'm3u8', 'master' if there are a lot of urls. Sometimes, on weird sites, I am unable to find it too. Also remember that you have to have inspector open _before_ loading the page/clicking play.
Night457
Global Moderator

Kissonline wrote: Tue Oct 25, 2022 7:42 am In fact, there are many private experts on the Internet in China who have made special teaching videos to crack IDM paid sequence codes. If you are interested, you can browse the crack teaching on Chinese websites.
I am CERTAIN that there are many computer experts from China, and that they would know how to crack IDM! I don't think I would be too successful trying to search Chinese websites. But just for fun I did a Google search of

How to crack IDM
&
如何破解IDM

I found videos on YouTube and other video sites, but as I expected I mostly could not follow what they were doing because they moved so quickly. I would need a much bigger monitor and I would need to slow down the video. The videos that I DID understand, I could see that they were downloading a "cracking key", which from bad experience long ago I know can sometimes be a VIRUS. I will never do that again! I will cheat my way around things, but only if I know what I am doing. I won't run someone else's script.

But thank you very much for the kind suggestion, Kissonline!