Girls in sauna

Any documentaries about children can go here.
Airwolf

Girls in sauna

Post by Airwolf »   6 likes

ed2k://|file|Girls_In_Sauna.mp4|1615787781|C3...
ghost
Site Admin

Re: Girls in sauna

Post by ghost »   0 likes

Sorry. This is a forum for movies and stuff.

This kind of videos is not allowed here.
Rich_Visiting

Post by Rich_Visiting »   0 likes

Looks like a honeytrap, would be very easy to find the associated file just by using the file size filtering of emule search. Probably nudist type but wouldn't recommend download, at all.
emuler

Post by emuler »   0 likes

It is a nudist film, not erotic - somewhat boring, in fact, as most nudist films are. Once you get over the novelty of the fact that everyone is unclothed, they are mostly a yawn fest. There's a fair amount of nudist stuff on FLM, or used to be at least. Nudism is protected as an alternate lifestyle, although people seem to be getting more paranoid about it in recent years. Who knows, someday we'll see a return of Victorian age swimwear. :lol:
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

emuler wrote:Who knows, someday we'll see a return of Victorian age swimwear. :lol:
It's called a burqini."
Rich_Visiting

emuler wrote:Nudism is protected as an alternate lifestyle, although people seem to be getting more paranoid about it in recent years.
That’s because the legality of nudity has gone from set criteria of content to the purpose of its use, which is entirely open to a moral interpretation. As you say, if it’s a lifestyle choice then great, if it’s for some other use then maybe not so great and illegal now :lol:
Phuzzy4242 wrote:
emuler wrote:Who knows, someday we'll see a return of Victorian age swimwear. :lol:
It's called a burqini."
:shock: :shock: :lol:
Airwolf

Post by Airwolf »   0 likes

I agree with emule; It is a naturist film and not an erotic one, where the protagonists are not seen doing unusual acts and things like that, in general, you do not even enter a sauna with a British cloth suit. It is usually boring but I have seen films with naturist themes they are not, they are even published here as Gardens of Eden others I do not know names but it would take me a year to describe them and other recent films such as that of a girl who spends half of the time naked film although it is only covered with some cloth, and Tom and Lola I have not seen folded but they seem like a top secret project of the government it is clear never a script like that would not be accepted in Hollywood.

At least they play piano and dance https://www.first-loves.net/forums/view ... Obshchestk Phuzzy241

Phuzzy4242: It is a burkini and not a burquini.
In the Victorian era they say that people little or nothing bathed, of what little I have seen in the cinema I can affirm naked they were going to swim, because no way you would not wet the only garment you had.
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   1 likes

Airwolf wrote:Phuzzy4242: It is a burkini and not a burquini.
I've seen it spelled both ways. As far as nudist films here, ones like this aren't even documentaries, they merely show one or another activity where the people just happen to be nude. "Girls in sauna" has no plot or purpose other than the nudity - it's basically a home movie the company sells to titillate the non-nudist public. "Gardens of Eden" is an actual film with a plot. "Tom and Lola" isn't a nudist film even though they're nude almost the entire time. It's about two children who live in antiseptic bubbles because the adults think they're very susceptible to germs and infections.

The purpose of FLM is not to highlight childhood nudity, but to highlight films with children in them. Some films, not all of them, happen to have nudity in them, but they aren't here because they have nudity in them.
Rich_Visiting

Airwolf wrote:British cloth suit
:shock:
emuler

Post by emuler »   1 likes

Phuzzy4242 wrote:The purpose of FLM is not to highlight childhood nudity, but to highlight films with children in them. The films happen to have nudity in them, they aren't here because they have nudity in them.
Exactly. Couldn't have said it better myself. Just want to change one thing:
Some of the films happen to have nudity in them, they aren't here because they have nudity in them. There are plenty of films here that have no questionable scenes at all.