Looking for a movie

Child movie related or un-related discussion can go here i.e. movies, images, links, tv, music etc. All posts allowed unless specified otherwise in the rules. Please refrain from posting flames, personal information, using this board as a private message system or help questions.
NRJ

Looking for a movie

Post by NRJ »   1 likes

I'm looking for a movie name. I have a picture, but since there is nudity, I don't think I can post it here.

A woman is stripping a little girl on a table (maybe 4 years old). It looks like they are in an Orthodox Church. Another woman is cheering them on. Other people are around. Everyone is well dressed.
Rich_Visiting

Re: Looking for a movie

Post by Rich_Visiting »   1 likes

lol NRJ, even for me, the description you give is not so amicable. But I'm sure the movie doesn't revolve around that scene. Can you just blur out the nudity from the image? Does it show other people / architecture that could give info on country of origin? Where did the image come from? etc etc etc.
Sully23

Post by Sully23 »   1 likes

Rich_Visiting wrote:lol NRJ, even for me, the description you give is not so amicable. But I'm sure the movie doesn't revolve around that scene. Can you just blur out the nudity from the image? Does it show other people / architecture that could give info on country of origin? Where did the image come from? etc etc etc.
I already solved that case

I told him in private, actually what it was about, lately there are people wanting to promote 'strange' films
Rich_Visiting

Post by Rich_Visiting »   0 likes

Sully23 wrote:
Rich_Visiting wrote:lol NRJ, even for me, the description you give is not so amicable. But I'm sure the movie doesn't revolve around that scene. Can you just blur out the nudity from the image? Does it show other people / architecture that could give info on country of origin? Where did the image come from? etc etc etc.
I already solved that case

I told him in private, actually what it was about, lately there are people wanting to promote 'strange' films
8-)

The description actually reminded me of a scene from a documentary (aside for the age difference of the girl) or maybe it was some random file on emule some time ago lol, where there were a lots of people around a girl who is getting ready for some sort of ceremony, perhaps some sort of gypsy thing. The girl was probably aroubd 10 years old, then one of the women washed the girl in a certain place and she laughed. Any ideas?
Sully23

Post by Sully23 »   1 likes

Rich_Visiting wrote:
The description actually reminded me of a scene from a documentary (aside for the age difference of the girl) or maybe it was some random file on emule some time ago lol, where there were a lots of people around a girl who is getting ready for some sort of ceremony, perhaps some sort of gypsy thing. The girl was probably aroubd 10 years old, then one of the women washed the girl in a certain place and she laughed. Any ideas?
On YouTube, it became common to find videos of a rite, you reach the age of 10 years, you take a bath, no matter the people present or the photographers, it attracts my attention, it is seen in countries like Romania and Bulgaria, it is known as 'Botez' even I have not found any documentary only home videos or of companies specialized in providing services for weddings, baptisms or birthdays.

On the other hand, in the photo, a baptism is described inside an Orthodox church, regardless of age, commonly between 7 to 11 years old, I have seen many of them on YouTube with the title 'Кръщенето' or Krstenje, although that content has already been removed, that varies Depending on the country in Russia, each church has a huge christening pool in Greece, a fountain, and in fact the child wears an outfit and after the christening he changes clothes no matter what they are filming, all that seemed strange to me in the Catholic church alone is baptized by wetting the head.
Rich_Visiting

Post by Rich_Visiting »   0 likes

Sully23 wrote:
Rich_Visiting wrote:
On YouTube, it became common to find videos of a rite, you reach the age of 10 years, you take a bath, no matter the people present or the photographers, it attracts my attention, it is seen in countries like Romania and Bulgaria, it is known as 'Botez' even I have not found any documentary only home videos or of companies specialized in providing services for weddings, baptisms or birthdays.

On the other hand, in the photo, a baptism is described inside an Orthodox church, regardless of age, commonly between 7 to 11 years old, I have seen many of them on YouTube with the title 'Кръщенето' or Krstenje, although that content has already been removed, that varies Depending on the country in Russia, each church has a huge christening pool in Greece, a fountain, and in fact the child wears an outfit and after the christening he changes clothes no matter what they are filming, all that seemed strange to me in the Catholic church alone is baptized by wetting the head.
:cool :thumbsup
baptismbotez

Post by baptismbotez »   0 likes

yes I see some of these videos on youtube, there are still some on youtube available and there is a blog with some baptisms like that.
Last edited by baptismbotez on Thu May 18, 2023 12:51 am, edited 2 times in total.
baptismbotez

baptismbotez

[Image]
orangelamp

Post by orangelamp »   0 likes

Where are those images from in your last 2 posts botez?