[REQ] Plastic Semiotic (2021) short [Romania]

Movies that don't quite meet the requirements to be on-topic for FLM, maybe because the actors are too old or screen time is too small.
Gobi9061

[REQ] Plastic Semiotic (2021) short [Romania]

Post by Gobi9061 »   0 likes

Here's the imdb link
https://m.imdb.com/title/tt15119694/

Here's the movie link
https://worldscinema.org/2021/10/plastic-semiotic-2021/

Need Nitroflare premium account to download. Someone please help. Thank you.
ghost
Site Admin

Re: [REQ] Plastic Semiotic (2021) short [Romania]

Post by ghost »   0 likes

Looks like an animated film.

Normally not the kind of movies that suit this forum...
Gobi9061

Yes, it is animated film. Sorry, I am new to this forum. Is there anyway to download this film?
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   0 likes

Is there anyway to download this film?
It seems you need a Nitroflare account if you can't find it elsewhere...
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   1 likes

It is just last month that it started on the festival circuit. The fact that there is a digital version online already is unusual, but perhaps it has been featured in one of those newfangled 'online film festivals' -- which is an awfully fancy name for old-fashioned streaming.

When a short film is finished with the festivals, it either shows up on Vimeo or YouTube sites, or disappears entirely forever.

Nitroflare usually "allows" VERY SLOW free access for smaller files (I think the cutoff is 1Gb) and this one will too if you keep rejecting the Premium offers. However, my browser mysteriously crashed after about 4 hours downloading it and it still was only about half done. This has happened before on other attempts to use the free Nitroflare download. I am not even sure I have ever completed one successfully. This time, I actually have faster Internet speeds so that their free slow speed is very, very obvious.

Since Nitroflare deliberately (and unnecessarily) throttles the download speed to ~20kbps, I would not put it past them to deliberately terminate the download after several hours to frustrate downloaders and motivate them to purchase their faster Premium service. As far as I am concerned, they are SCUM and a SCAM service. If they were honest they would be Premium only and not offer their fake free option at all.

ANYWAY, assuming you want this free then your best bet is to wait for it to show up on a streaming site or occasionally check torrents and other P2P options. It has frustrated me in the past that finding sites that share Japanime is easy enough, but I have been unable to find any that simply share any kind of animation, regardless of origin. If it is not Made In Japan then it just does not have the fan support!
Last edited by Night457 on Thu Oct 07, 2021 12:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gobi9061

Post by Gobi9061 »   1 likes

Yes, Nitroflare is worst of all. Download time shows more than 8 hours for 500 mb movie. Previously they offered in tezfiles or nitroflare option. I found a way to download from tezfiles, but not nitroflare. But they removed tezfiles option in recent times. Have to wait for torrent i guess.
Kissonline

Post by Kissonline »   2 likes

https://mega.nz/file/IBQUCbBL#4gw0FnUeh ... Y8TDAQf2Qk
This is the link of mega network disk. I hope to help my friends who love this film. I successfully cracked the resources of nitroflare network disk through a third-party plug-in, which is very exciting! :)
[Image]
Hope to share with everyone :D
Kissonline

Post by Kissonline »   1 likes

If you need online disk resources such as nitroflare, fboom, keep2share and 1ficher in the future, please tell me and I will try my best to help you explore resources :D
Kissonline

Post by Kissonline »   5 likes

Gobi9061

Kissonline wrote:https://mega.nz/file/IBQUCbBL#4gw0FnUeh ... Y8TDAQf2Qk
This is the link of mega network disk. I hope to help my friends who love this film. I successfully cracked the resources of nitroflare network disk through a third-party plug-in, which is very exciting! :)
[Image]
Thank you for your great work. How do you do that? Could you explain pls.