[REL] L'Arminuta (2021)

ghost
Site Admin

Re: [REL] L'Arminuta (2021)

Post by ghost »   1 likes

I don't know why especially this movie has so many fake versions. This was a normal thing many years ago, but I thought it had stopped...
Anymways, we have it now and I really liked it some minutes ago when I had time to watch it.

I had to do some corrections with the subtitles and replaced the ed2k link.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
jezevex

Post by jezevex »   1 likes

Thank you, Ghost, for the REAL movie, really enjoyed it!

And I think I know who is responsible for all these fakes - look at this:

https://novostorrents.com/search/?searc ... ta&x=0&y=0

or

https://novostorrents.com/search/?searc ... 21&x=0&y=0

It's all about one motherf****r called freeroman96 who simply opened the "business" of spreading the fakes of new (Italian) movies, misappropriating the nicknames of reliable uploaders. He uses all the time the same technics - to repeat the trailer 60 times in a row or so. And from torrents, people reupload it to e-mule (maybe accidentally, without checking the actual content.)
deadman

Post by deadman »   1 likes

jezevex wrote:It's all about one motherf****r called freeroman96 who simply opened the "business" of spreading the fakes of new (Italian) movies, misappropriating the nicknames of reliable uploaders. He uses all the time the same technics - to repeat the trailer 60 times in a row or so. And from torrents, people reupload it to e-mule (maybe accidentally, without checking the actual content.)
So possibly Italian studios trying to prevent piracy? Either that, or an asshole with too much time on his hands.

At least he's not posting passworded rars with instructions telling you to complete a bunch of sponsored offers to get the password. Remember that? Torrents and Usenet were full of that garbage for a while. You'd have to actually sign up for "free" trials and give your credit card info, so ... no!
jezevex

Post by jezevex »   0 likes

Did anybody manage to find a Bluray remux or HQ brrip of this movie? Bluray itself had been released a few weeks ago... I really don't want to "pick holes" in the Ghost's rip but some compression artefacts in it are kinda disturbing...
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   0 likes

Did anybody manage to find a Bluray remux or HQ brrip of this movie? Bluray itself had been released a few weeks ago... I really don't want to "pick holes" in the Ghost's rip but some compression artefacts in it are kinda disturbing...
Yes, it has some compression artefacts, because the quality of the streaming. I wouldn'd call it disturbing.

It seems, that really noone released a Blu-Ray Rip yet :( . I only found some other Web-Rips, which quality were worse than mine.
At least I was able to get 6 channel Dolby Digital sound and remuxed my release with it (edk2 link is updated).
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   0 likes

ghost wrote: Sat Feb 12, 2022 11:36 am This time, it's no fake ;)

My Web-Rip from it.chili.com:

L'Arminuta (2021).1080p.5.1.mkv
ghost wrote: Sun Apr 17, 2022 6:19 pm At least I was able to get 6 channel Dolby Digital sound and remuxed my release with it (edk2 link is updated).
Would someone please reshare the 6 channel version? Thank you!
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   36 likes

pillowbaker

Post by pillowbaker »   1 likes

I've put it back in my shared folder. Hope it's sending!
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   0 likes

pillowbaker wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 5:58 am I've put it back in my shared folder. Hope it's sending!
Nope! Nothing from either one of you, although my client can see both of you and it says "No needed parts". I have not been getting anything for my other two downloads either, but there is only one that I EXPECT any results. I am happily uploading to 5 people though, with 4 of them LowID. I was sharing with both of you earlier today, so I was connected.

I seem to be downloading torrents alright.

Maybe I am currently banned by pillowbaker's and ghost's clients. I don't have anyone banned myself, but even if I did I would not know how to check who they are.

Thank you both for sharing!

This all started when I was going to reshare the file because it is in the Requested files link. I wanted to HELP someone out. I found I had the original 2.0 Release but NOT the 5.1. (This was a replacement in the same post, so I already had it Liked, and therefore I thought I had it.) So it is not as if I am catastrophically WITHOUT any version ... but someone else was not getting it either. Maybe because I am behind them in the queue, my client will not even admit to me that sources are OUT there? I am just completely blocked? That seems silly, eMule pretending the sources are not there just because I have to wait my turn. I OUGHT to be able to see they are THERE. The Download Status tab should say "On Queue" instead of "No needed parts".

At first I could not even find THAT file (or any other "L'Arminuta") using an Automatic eMule search. I did not find it using the Global (Servers) search either, and I know you are both HighID so it should not be hard for the Servers to find your shared files. Other files were found with that search term, however. I finally did a Kad Network eMule search and THEN it finally found a listing for the file. (It also found strong availability for what I think is the 2.0 version that I have.) My Kad seems to be working. I Rechecked the firewall and still have HighID.

I am just going to wait overnight and stay in the queue, if I am even in it. After that, I will try restarting eMule. Hopefully given a few days the file will kick in. Worst case scenario, I will just have to watch it in Stereo, SHOCK! HORROR!

Thanks again guys!
pillowbaker

Post by pillowbaker »   0 likes

Wow, that sucks! I would not know what to do if this were happening to me, though I have had emule issues before. I was assuming it was my ISP, but the issues eventually resolved. If by tomorrow there's still no file for you, I'll restart my PC and emule and hopefully that'll help jumpstart it. I am currently uploading to one other known FLMer and one other who I assume is an FLMer. Is there any way to check one's ban list?