[REL] Blauvogel (1979)

Night457
Global Moderator

Re: [REL] Blauvogel (1979)

Post by Night457 »   1 likes

Thank you fghtr for bumping this thread! This one is new to me.

IMDB synopsis:
Nine-year old George, son of British settlers, is kidnapped by Iroquois and raised by the chief who adopts him. Later he gets the chance to return to his family but refuses because he has discovered that the palefaces are the true savages.
|
|
The version quoted below is CENSORED! Avoid at all costs!!
ptguardian wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:54 am ...
Blauvogel 1979.avi [627.65 Mb] sources info original German language (tv rip?) a few sources
At the 68 minute mark there are FOUR MINUTES CUT OUT showing a massacre of the Iroquois by the white savages. This is kind of the entire damn point of the movie!
|
|
Get one of these complete versions instead:
ptguardian wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:54 am ...
Blauvogel.DEFA-Indianerfilm.1979.DVD-Rip.avi [768.44 Mb] sources info (not confirmed but several sources available)

Blauvogel.1979.mkv [1.50 Gb] sources info dvdrip(original audio and higher quality)
I have quoted ptguardian's comments, but ALL these versions are now available. (However, I did NOT try to get Rich's Russian dubbed version.) Go to ptguardian's post for the ed2k links.

Here are English subtitles, two files synced differently to the complete versions:
Blauvogel (1979) - English.zip
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   5 likes

Now that I have covered the emule versions, you can also try THIS upgraded direct-download version in 720p:

https://ulozto.net/file/NUVXFGrzU4AP/bl ... qYFQyzMN==

I have not downloaded it yet so it is UNVERIFIED. It looks like it is UNCUT, in German with optional German or English subtitles. In the Preview the image quality is MUCH BETTER. (The emule versions are 360p and 480p.)

[EDIT: uloz file downloaded and VERIFIED. It is exactly what it claims it is.]
deadman

Post by deadman »   2 likes

Night457 wrote: Mon Sep 05, 2022 2:36 pm Now that I have covered the emule versions, you can also try THIS upgraded direct-download version in 720p:

https://ulozto.net/file/NUVXFGrzU4AP/bl ... qYFQyzMN==

I have not downloaded it yet so it is UNVERIFIED. It looks like it is UNCUT, in German with optional German or English subtitles. In the Preview the image quality is MUCH BETTER. (The emule versions are 360p and 480p.)

I can verify that it's real, and uncut. The scenes mentioned here are present. Much improved picture quality. Mostly a boy movie, but the adoptive sister appears here and there throughout (including that skinnydipping scene).
pillowbaker

Post by pillowbaker »   0 likes

Thanks for the bump fgtr, and for the follow up, Night, and listing all the links so conveniently for us!
goku33

Post by goku33 »   1 likes

Uloz fascinates me. It got releases that you can’t find anywhere else. Like this was clearly someone‘s capture from the tv channel MDR (HD).

I also noticed this film is on AmazonVideo (HD).
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   0 likes

Uloz is also great because the uploads seem to stay there and not get taken down, unless perhaps the uploader decides to remove them for something better. There are no space limitations, and the upload speeds are not especially fast but they are good enough.
goku33

Post by goku33 »   0 likes

Night457 wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 11:17 pm Uloz is also great because the uploads seem to stay there and not get taken down, unless perhaps the uploader decides to remove them for something better. There are no space limitations, and the upload speeds are not especially fast but they are good enough.
Only download is quite slow for free users . Right? Although I can accept that and just let a laptop (low power consumption compared to desktop computer) run over night if necessary.
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   0 likes

It should not take overnight for one file! Say a 3Gb file would take a few hours. (Dependent upon your connection speed. Mine is certainly not the fastest.) I have only used the free version. I also use Jdownloader2 to download uloz files, and it seems to be faster than using the browser. (And resuming interrupted downloads is easy in Jd2.) You can also do multiple files simultaneously and in succession, which is useful for multi-part RARs. (Jd2 will also extract them automatically after download if you wish, and tell you if a part is missing or if a link is dead, so you don't waste time downloading any of them if the set is not available complete.)

The one irritating drawback to uloz is having to fill simple Captchas, usually one for each file for me. Sometimes I am shocked when it skips a Captcha. But the default seems to be to download 3 files from the same site at a time, so I can fill in 3 Captchas quickly in succession and then ignore it for awhile. I have never tried to find out what the countdown timer does if the Captcha is not filled. Does it then download automatically after the 5 minute countdown, or does it do nothing? I dunno.

Now, for truly fast download speeds there is MEGA. But as far as I know there is no way to publicly search MEGA to see what people have uploaded to it. Ulozto uploads CAN be private or by link only, but you have seen how much is fully public.
DreamScape

Post by DreamScape »   1 likes

goku33 wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 11:31 pm
Night457 wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 11:17 pm Uloz is also great because the uploads seem to stay there and not get taken down, unless perhaps the uploader decides to remove them for something better. There are no space limitations, and the upload speeds are not especially fast but they are good enough.
Only download is quite slow for free users . Right? Although I can accept that and just let a laptop (low power consumption compared to desktop computer) run over night if necessary.
You could use a commandline to get faster download speeds (by splitting a file into multiple pieces and downloading over Tor)

https://github.com/setnicka/ulozto-downloader

Downside, the documentation is in Czech :roll: