[REQ] Heinähattu, Vilttitossu (2017/2020)

fumio2018

Re: [REQ] Heinähattu, Vilttitossu (2017/2020)

Post by fumio2018 »   0 likes

Thanks for the info.

Ruutu geoblocks me. I cannot access even with a VPN or tor. It just displays a banner saying "the program cannot be watched via VPN" or something like that. Right now I am considering subscribing to another VPN provider. Will post again if there's any success.
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   0 likes

fumio2018 wrote:Ruutu geoblocks me. I cannot access even with a VPN or tor. It just displays a banner saying "the program cannot be watched via VPN" or something like that. Right now I am considering subscribing to another VPN provider. Will post again if there's any success.
Sorry. That stinks! It's total BS! It's frustrating when something has been found, you are willing to create an account, and they say "HA HA, we don't like your type around here! Go away!" So very many streaming sites do that.

I have a VPN that gets me around some geoblocking, but not all. However, I do not have any Finnish servers on it! I am NO EXPERT on all these geoblock-evasion games, but I THINK a "proxy server" may be of use in the cases where switching servers on a VPN does not work. At least that seems to be what the experts here do.
fumio2018

Post by fumio2018 »   0 likes

Sorry. That stinks! It's total BS! It's frustrating when something has been found, you are willing to create an account, and they say "HA HA, we don't like your type around here! Go away!" So very many streaming sites do that.
Totally agree with what you said here, and this is why I shy away from streaming services. That being said, it seems that I am having some good luck with Ruutu for the moment. I decided to give it a last try using tor and surprisingly, I am able to stream the 2017 movie now. The best quality is 720p, Finnish without subtitle. But the downloading process will be pain in the butt.

I also tried to download the torrent you provided for the 2020 movie, and I can confirm the language being spoken is definitely not Finnish (probably Russian).
Night457
Global Moderator

Great that you have made progress! Make sure to try different downloaders if one does not work. Most often I use either JDownloader 2 or TVDownloader, sometimes Xtreme Download Manager. (But then I suppose if you are using TOR your downloading skills are pretty advanced.)

Any luck with the free-streaming of the 2020 film? I would think that one would be easier.

Since your partial-file preview seems to have worked, I decided to be patient and see if VLC would take it beyond the point where the image first locked up for me. It sounds exactly like Russian to me. Plus there is Cyrillic text onscreen in some scenes, and slowly rotating its way around the border of the screen is a Russian TV logo that I have seen before. The video seems much the same as the streaming versions I posted January 04.
fumio2018

Post by fumio2018 »   1 likes

Strangely, contrary to what you think, on Ruutu it is the 2017 movie that is easy for me to play. I have it on my hard drive now and can share at any time. However the geoblock is still in place for me on the 2020 one. I don't understand why this is the case. Same website, same method of accessing, one movie is blocked but the other is not. I suppose the torrent is still our best bet for the time being.
fumio2018

Post by fumio2018 »   1 likes

Heinähattu, Vilttitossu ja Rubensin veljekset (2017) Finnish without subtitle 720p:

Code: Select all

https://mega.nz/file/eXYSwDBC#tJkRzmHh-RiMwOk-Modki-7LFILoVk1yHsAj3DfEK7I
Night457
Global Moderator

Thank you for the megalink, I am getting it now!
relic

Post by relic »   0 likes

I also have it thanks. Heinähattu,Vilttitossu_ja_Littoisten_riiviö,_Leineperin_Teatteri_2018 was on uloz yesterday but I can't find it today?
Thanks both of you.
Relic
Night457
Global Moderator

relic, do you mean this?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8w_SuCn5FI

Just for fun I shut off my VPN and tried to sign up on the ruutu site to see what would happen trying to watch the 2020 series. I did not get to any geoblocking, because after giving my name, email and year of birth, it also wanted to know my zipcode, sex and phone number. I don't think so. I get enough unwanted phone calls as it is. Is this ruutu a streaming service, or a dating service?

I can use fake email addresses and pick a random zipcode, but I have never "fake-numbered" anyone.
Infinity

Post by Infinity »   0 likes

Night457 wrote:relic, do you mean this?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8w_SuCn5FI

Just for fun I shut off my VPN and tried to sign up on the ruutu site to see what would happen trying to watch the 2020 series. I did not get to any geoblocking, because after giving my name, email and year of birth, it also wanted to know my zipcode, sex and phone number. I don't think so. I get enough unwanted phone calls as it is. Is this ruutu a streaming service, or a dating service?

I can use fake email addresses and pick a random zipcode, but I have never "fake-numbered" anyone.
Wow that's crazy how much personal information they want from you.
[Image]
Kym Karath is pretty stinkin' cute, read about my favourite 1960s child actress!