Did everybody just MISS Agnes Bruckner?

Post here about any child actresses (or actors) you like!
Ziggy Plock

Did everybody just MISS Agnes Bruckner?

Post by Ziggy Plock »   1 likes

Just saw "Murder by numbers (2002)" with Agnes Bruckner. I saw her, and thought: 'Wow, this is the best looking 15 year old since Alison Lohman in "Matchstick Men (2003)". Then I found out why: She WAS 15 years old!

She was 15 years, 6 months and 11 days old when filming started and 15 years, 7 months and 24 days, at the end.

The thing which makes this OT: she had a sex scene in this movie, not even 16 years old. With Ryan Gosling no less. It was on a computer screen, and it was one of those Nude-not Nude scenes: she was nude, but no areas were visible.

Just looked at Sensitive Content ánd RareFF, but she's not on either of them, even though this really qualifies.
How could everyone just miss this one?
——————————————————————————A tribute to Lost Movies===My avatar: youtu.be/SdqsgEOBOlc——————————————————————————
[Image]
Sully23

Re: Did everybody just MISS Agnes Bruckner?

Post by Sully23 »   1 likes

Ziggy Plock wrote: Nude-not Nude scenes: she was nude, but no areas were visible.
She wasn't naked, she didn't necessarily do it, the only thing that was naked was her shoulders, so how the scene was filmed, we'll never know.
Ziggy Plock wrote:The thing which makes this OT: she had a sex scene in this movie,
I thought I understood that it was something of interest but no..... :naughty :naughty :naughty
The scene doesn't even seem close up, it's more like 2 teenagers 'making love with clothes', it even looks like the video where they pretend to have sex with your girlfriend to make you believe they're infidelity.

And do not come with comparisons like Eva Ionesco and Martin Loeb covered with blankets because the difference is huge with 5 seconds of a supposed love scene.
popdrome

Post by popdrome »   0 likes

Ziggy Plock wrote:How could everyone just miss this one?
well, we miss things all the time! That's why we're still around! Is this a movie? If it's on-topic, can you post it? :D

Don't go quietly into the night.
Sully23

Post by Sully23 »   0 likes

It's a forgotten movie, maybe that's the reason why I only found out because of Ziggy Plock not even Sandra Bullock remembers.
Ziggy Plock

Post by Ziggy Plock »   0 likes

Yes, upon close viewing, there's a blanket or something between them. I still think its OT and remarkable, because this is like the 2nd or 3rd time in Hollywood history that a 15 year old plays a 15 year old... in ANY sort of role, let alone a sex scene. Which it truly is, a sex scene. They're supposedly boinking in a VERY mainstream movie. I can't think of another mainstream Hollywood movie where the actress was actually not even 16 during such a scene. And Maladolascenza, it's hardly a mainstream movie, not even in Europe.
There are European movies like that, but not American Hollywood movies. You might think it's not remarkable or OT, but I do. I thought OT was 16 and younger?
——————————————————————————A tribute to Lost Movies===My avatar: youtu.be/SdqsgEOBOlc——————————————————————————
[Image]
Ziggy Plock

Post by Ziggy Plock »   1 likes

popdrome wrote:
Ziggy Plock wrote:How could everyone just miss this one?
well, we miss things all the time! That's why we're still around! Is this a movie? If it's on-topic, can you post it? :D
It's on the U-loze...(lotsa sleep)

https://ulozto.net/hledej?q=murder%20by%20numbers
[Image]
popdrome

Post by popdrome »   0 likes

Ziggy Plock wrote: I thought OT was 16 and younger?
Generally, yes. Even a 18 or 19yo girl playing an underage character can be on topic. As long as there is decent screen time for that character, right?

Don't go quietly into the night.
Ziggy Plock

19? In that case, see my other upload:
https://ulozto.net/file/sE61QdHQeduu/fy ... yKnTL1Zt==

She's ............"n-n-n-n-nineteen"
.... and based on this movie, she MOST DEFinitely deserves a Heroes' Welcome....
[Image]
Sully23

Post by Sully23 »   0 likes

Ziggy Plock wrote:Yes, upon close viewing, there's a blanket or something between them. I still think its OT and remarkable, because this is like the 2nd or 3rd time in Hollywood history that a 15 year old plays a 15 year old... in ANY sort of role, let alone a sex scene. Which it truly is, a sex scene. They're supposedly boinking in a VERY mainstream movie. I can't think of another mainstream Hollywood movie where the actress was actually not even 16 during such a scene. And Maladolascenza, it's hardly a mainstream movie, not even in Europe.
There are European movies like that, but not American Hollywood movies. You might think it's not remarkable or OT, but I do. I thought OT was 16 and younger?
There are other movies the scenes either simulated or resorted to a double.

Kids 1995 The opening scene Just with the French kiss was enough, it was the most explicit of all.

Huff 2004 It's a tv series, I remember in one of the episodes 2 children are in bed losing their virginity, it only lasts a few seconds, but I leave it to the imagination.

The Tale 2018 This movie about a teacher who took advantage of his student didn't just use a body double and focusing on the faces of the protagonists.

Houndog 2007 Many will think Dakota's rape seemed to be real, just the mistake is enough, you see a skin-colored cloth and the rest of the facial expression, leave it to the viewer's imagination.

Romeo et Juliet, a Canadian movie, I mentioned it was the closest thing to what you are looking for, 2 adolescence covered with blankets.

I could say all movies are not from Hollywood.
Ziggy Plock

The opening scene in Kids was kind of OT, but the actress was AFAIK, 17.==> point for me ;) :mrgreen:
For sure not mainstream Hollywood==> again point for me ;) :mrgreen: ;) :mrgreen:
But mainstream enough ==> point for you. :(

Huff 2004 ??? ??Which episode is it? How old were the actors? 15? I can see Yelchin, who was maybe 14 at the time. Do you mean him? But there's no girl in that age range in the series.... ??? If there's a girl, point for you. :(

Also, in Murder by Numbers, the male actor is 21, and she's 15. I remember an interview with Natalie Portman, explaining why she didn't do the Julliete part in "Romeo+Julliette", she said that she was 14 at the time, and she and/or her parents didn't think it was a good plan to do scenes with Leo Dicaprio who was 21 at the time. Even though I think that is a pity, I can understand that. ==> again, point for me because Murder by Numbers is the exception. ;) :mrgreen: ;) :mrgreen:

The Tale 2018 Never heard of this. Which doesn't mean a thing, of course.

Hounddog? Come, on! No. There was a lot of screaming about Hounddog, but no-one thought the rape was real, or that Fanning was even present. Point for me ;) :mrgreen:

Same as in Lilja-4ever, the sex wasn't real, it was with the camera dude.
[Image]