Katja Bienert, a cover girl in 1974

Post here about any child actresses (or actors) you like!
mimzy

Re: Katja Bienert, a cover girl in 1974

Post by mimzy »   0 likes

Ziggy Plock wrote:
mimzy wrote:I guess already the titles are a shocking reminder of how times have changed
Yes, they sure have. Color Climax and all that.
I doubt you could grab Color Climax at a supermarket checkout counter even back then :lol:
Ziggy Plock

Post by Ziggy Plock »   2 likes

not the supermarket, but the sexshop just down the street, yes. And the comic book stores still to this day, sell erotic graphic novels ....
Anyways, I found the Katja photo!!! It DOES say Blumenwelt, May 1974 on the cover. Click here.

But is it really her? It SORT OF looks like her, but how can we be sure? This is the problem, if it's her, she's eight here and girls change A LOT between age eight and age eleven, twelve. If there is a poll option at this board, we can all have votes on the matter ................

[Image]
——————————————————————————A tribute to Lost Movies===My avatar: youtu.be/SdqsgEOBOlc——————————————————————————
[Image]
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   0 likes

Fantastic find and great detective work! Looking at ebay-Germany, of course. I should have thought of that. Only EUR 4,79 for 12 issues. You should get it, if they ship to wherever you are!
Ziggy Plock

Post by Ziggy Plock »   0 likes

yes, I should. I'm now pondering about the REAL DEAL:
https://www.ebay.de/itm/324462795013?ha ... Sws3RgDT-P
for € 22,45 .....
it only says Bienert on the description, which is not very convincing. Oh well....
——————————————————————————A tribute to Lost Movies===My avatar: youtu.be/SdqsgEOBOlc——————————————————————————
[Image]
Ziggy Plock

mimzy wrote:I doubt you could grab Color Climax at a supermarket checkout counter even back then :lol:

but comic books like BD Les aventures de Cleo you can STILL buy today at the comic book store. I admit, when I bought Cleo et Martine, the lady scoffed at me... I wasn't witty enough then, to realize that SHE was the one selling it, let alone saying so to her at the time.

http://bdzoom.com/7365/patrimoine/le-co ... bedeadult/
[Image]
Night457
Global Moderator

Ziggy Plock wrote:it only says Bienert on the description, which is not very convincing. Oh well....
The description says that it is Neue Revue 1979 issue 41 with Katja. There is a picture but I can not read the date. This is the same issue listed at IMDB. The problem of course is that IMDB does not list sources, unless it is hidden somewhere in IMDBPro.

But the seller has a 100% positive rating, which generally does not come from fake listings. I am assuming that ebay still does buyer protection for dissatisfied customers?

You seem to consistently refuse to believe ANYTHING you find online, without any evidence to support your skepticism! Come on, that is just taking it too far! :lol: The only way to be truly convinced is to buy the magazine, if you really want to spend that much.

As for the earlier 1974 magazine ... naturally someone COULD see an old magazine and say "Hey, that looks like Katja!" and then decide to post it on IMDB or some fansite as fact. Unknown models are generally not credited in a magazine. They have to be famous first. I am sure Katja's manager would have known what jobs she did, and that information would be available for professional purposes. Maybe some early-career German publication detailed what she did before she became a famous movie star?

I think the young girl in the flowers who is supposedly Katja looks ALOT like Katja. Mouth, smile, eyes, nose, hair, skin. I have not followed her biography, but starting as a model before going into movies is a perfectly normal career move. If you do not want to accept the information you find at IMDB as "generally correct" unless other sources contradict it, then why waste time looking there? I know for certain that there are IMDB errors, but I know that because I find other sources with different information. I weigh the number and general reliability of the various sources and then make my decision. Do you have any sources that would indicate the magazines listed are wrong? Just not wanting to believe it does not count as a source.

If your detective work finds anything more, let us know! Particularly if there are pictures of a really young Katja before she went into movies. I think the flower girl is cute.
Night457
Global Moderator

Apparently Ziggy from your posts you read some German or maybe are even fluent, but I need a translation. I machine-translated the eBay seller details for the Neue Revue listing:
Spoiler:

Neue Revue Illustrated No. 41, from October 8th, 1979,

The booklets I offer are in acceptable to good condition for their age!

Reports: Mascha Gonska, Joan Collins, Katja Bienert, Rudi Kargus, Harry Belafonte, Yehudi Menuhin, Omar Sharif,

The girl next door: Petra from Bergedorf

Tender pictures: Angelika & Pepe

New Revue Autotest: VW made in Mexico

Ship goods worldwide, please inquire about postage beforehand!

Since I am selling as a private individual and have given the information to the best of my knowledge and belief and it is the one I am offering

Articles are not new goods, the exchange or return is excluded.

If a report or photo is absolutely required, please inquire again beforehand.

With the large number of booklets I offer, I cannot rule out any confusion.

PS: My magazines are used and complete as far as I could see.

Special requests should be clarified before bidding. All photos are taken from actual item!!!
To the best of the seller's knowledge, the information is correct. The seller says buyers can inquire for a "report or photo," which I think could reasonably include a picture of the first page of the Katja article as proof.
Ziggy Plock

It seems the machine translation is top notch. What is it that's not clear to you?
[Image]
Night457
Global Moderator

Nothing. The seller honestly says he believes the information is correct and honestly admits that mistakes can be made. Any seller who claims otherwise is a liar! The seller also offers to provide more information if requested. How can anyone expect anything more? Perfection? 100% accuracy all the time? That is sheer fantasy!

When there is a mistake with my online orders, I expect a refund or replacement.
Ziggy Plock

Sure, sure, the sheer number and titles of the articles listed on the imdb 'other works' page is convincing, yes, even to me. My disbelieve arises from the maturity of Katja's body, :mrgreen: nothing else.....

And also, the dates!

November 20 1980, pg. 40-41, "Katja, warum macht du das?" "Katja, why are you doing that?"

Quick (XWG) September 25 1980, Iss. 40, pg. 3, "Das große Geschäft mit den Schulmädchen" "Big Deal with the Schoolgirls"

frau aktuell (XWG) August 20 1980, "Erst 13 und schon körbeweise Heiratsanträge" "Only 13 and already a whole bunch of marriage proposals"

Bravo (XWG) April 30 1980, pg. 56-57, by: Peter Raschner, "Von dieser Berliner Gymnasiastin wollen sogar Lehrer Autogramme. Katja: Mit 13 schon beim Film" "Even teachers want autographs from this Berlin high school student. Katja: At 13 already in the movies"

Wochenend (XWG) 1980, Vol. 1980, Iss. 2, pg. 2, "Nackt vor der Kamera, und was dann?" "Naked in front of the camera, and then what?"

Praline (XWG) 1980, Iss. 10, "Ich bin beim Film" "I'm in the Movies"

Quick (XWG) 1979, Iss. 41, pg. 60-62, "Erst 12 und schon Sex-Star" "Only 12 and Already a Sex Star"

Neue Revue (XWG) 1979, Iss. 41, "Katja Bienert: Eine 13 jährige macht alle Männer verrückt" "Katja Bienert: A 13-year-old drives all men crazy"
[Image]