[REL] Vendrán lluvias suaves (2018) [Argentina]

David32441

Re: [REL] Vendrán lluvias suaves (2018) [Argentina]

Post by David32441 »   1 likes

popdrome wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 5:57 pm
Night457 wrote: Wed May 11, 2022 6:27 am If *I* can't remember the title, I can't fault someone else for not remembering it.
Well, the premise of this film and it's "dystopian" bg story, we've seen it many times but you are probably referring to The Sparticle Mystery, and Anna (2021) comes to mind, but I've recently seen something like this on Netflix where all parents disappear and left to their own devices are teenagers, but very obnoxious ones I might add. Really I did some digging, there are many films where children have no adults around, whether it be of something mysterious (like Stephanie), a zombie outbreak, out of neglect (Battle for Skyark, Tideland), or just for fun (Les Enfants de Timpelbach, Kid Nation). =8)
There's a 1989 horror film "Beware! Children at Play" too.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beware!_Children_at_Play
pillowbaker

Post by pillowbaker »   0 likes

Congratulations Night!

Coincidentally, Spící mesto is a film I have downloaded and also was one I had been looking into shortly before I registered here. Have to admit, you've had me wondering about this mysterious movie for quite some time now. Lol that you responded to my old post in this thread some months before you forgot the movie title. :D
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   0 likes

pillowbaker wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 11:48 pmLol that you responded to my old post in this thread some months before you forgot the movie title. :D
It doesn't take me long to forget a movie title, particularly when I don't know the language! "Remember that movie where I responded to your post?" might have narrowed it down at least somewhat, but I knew it was recent anyway.

I have a note on a slip of paper telling me to rewatch the two movies, and what drives they are on. I just need to not bury that slip with my other reminder notes!