[REL] Akatanikitoi erastes AKA Invincible Lovers (1988) [Greece]

Kissonline

[REL] Akatanikitoi erastes AKA Invincible Lovers (1988) [Greece]

Post by Kissonline »   24 likes

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0252836/?ref_=nv_sr_srsg_0
[Image]
Storyline: Twelve-year-old Vasilis escapes the orphanage, wanders a while in the capital and then takes the train for his hometown, Tripolis.
[Image]
Like this post to see ed2k links  [2.36 Gb]
Hope to share with everyone :D
DreamScape

Re: [REL] Akatanikitoi erastes AKA Invincible Lovers (1988) [Greece]

Post by DreamScape »   3 likes

Thank you Kissonline!
Akatanikitoi erastes (1988) WEBTV-ertflix.en.srt
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Night457
Global Moderator

Re: [REL] Akatanikitoi erastes AKA Invincible Lovers (1988) [Greece]

Post by Night457 »   1 likes

Thank you Kissonline and DreamScape!

On his journey the boy has "a chance encounter with a young woman in distress" and they spend a good deal of time together. I was convinced that she was out to snare a man (and got a boy instead), because she continually was playing to male fantasies about their automotive repair ability and the helplessness of women.
Spoiler:

First, her car is stopped in the middle of nowhere by the roadside with the hood up and she asks the wandering boy if he knows where there is a garage or a phone. He looks in the engine compartment, plugs some cable back in and starts the car! Did it just get detached all by itself, really? Or did she help it along? Later, as they keep running into each other, she somehow manages to jack up her car and remove a flat, then when she returns with it fixed later after hitching a ride she just can not figure out how to put it back on! "Oh my, I push and I push but it just won't stay put. Darn it!" She plops down in frustration and the boy takes care of it. Finally, it is clear she must be following him. She mysteriously runs out of petrol and the boy has to push the car to the fuel station. Isn't it the GUY who is supposed to say "Oh no, I ran out of fuel, we are just gonna have to park awhile, huh?"