[REL] Susanne und der Zauberring (1973) (DEFA, GDR)

Rich_Visiting

Re: [REL] Susanne und der Zauberring (DEFA, GDR)

Post by Rich_Visiting »   0 likes

ghost wrote: Fri Aug 26, 2022 8:44 pm
Rich_Visiting wrote: Fri Aug 26, 2022 6:42 pmBumP?
;)
:heart
pillowbaker

Re: [REL] Susanne und der Zauberring (DEFA, GDR)

Post by pillowbaker »   0 likes

Thanks again for another bump and the suggestion, Rich. It looks like you've nailed it again with this movie. It looks super delightful and I and going to avoid any screenshots or plot synopses.

As for upgrades, all I could really find was a 1.09gb torrent at rutracker here:
https://rutracker.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5911790
I am downloading it now, I'll let you know if it compares with the file shared by infiniter.

Also, blizzardkid has a DVD5 available:
http://blizzardkid.net/category/comedy- ... start_com=

I guess I really should quit putting off making an account there.
Night457
Global Moderator

Re: [REL] Susanne und der Zauberring (1973) (DEFA, GDR)

Post by Night457 »   0 likes

pillowbaker wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 3:54 am Also, blizzardkid has a DVD5 available:
I guess I really should quit putting off making an account there.
:!: :!: :!:
Yeah, make that account! Unless you happen to read Russian, the only trick is in translating the webpage (with Google Chrome) when needed. If you are comparing the specs for different file versions of a movie and need the English, you have to click the tab for a file, translate the page to English and read it, and then translate the page BACK to Russian before it will allow you to click on a different tab. The oddity of Chrome translate, I guess. If you are copying and pasting a block of uloz or dosya links, it is best to have it in Russian so that Chrome does not change the addresses by "translating" them.
DreamScape

Post by DreamScape »   1 likes

I usually just copy/paste the plot into a tab with google translate, and that's it. As far as the specs they list, I just learned that "английские" means download now! :lol:
Night457
Global Moderator

Plots? I don't care about plots. I just look at the pictures and say "She looks cute." :D

I know a small handful of Russian words transcribed into the English alphabet, but I am afraid that the only Cyrillic alphabet Russian I recognize is what is on this sign:
Spoiler:

[Image]
I can read codecs and runtimes and filesizes etc, because that is in the English alphabet, but I ALSO want to know what audio and subtitle languages are available! I expect them to have Russian muxed in for non-Russian films, but I ALSO want the original language. Sometimes they even have English subtitles!
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   39 likes

Here's my AI-upscale to Full HD:
[Image]

Like this post to see ed2k links  [2.16 Gb]
Night457
Global Moderator

Great, thank you ghost! I guess I won't bother downloading that DVD5 now.
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   0 likes

I guess I won't bother downloading that DVD5 now.
I think it's not necessary. ;)
pillowbaker

Post by pillowbaker »   0 likes

What a treat to come home to! Thank you very much ghost.

No DVD5, but I still made that account.
Night457 wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 4:21 am :!: :!: :!:
Yeah, make that account! Unless you happen to read Russian, the only trick is in translating the webpage (with Google Chrome) when needed. If you are comparing the specs for different file versions of a movie and need the English, you have to click the tab for a file, translate the page to English and read it, and then translate the page BACK to Russian before it will allow you to click on a different tab. The oddity of Chrome translate, I guess. If you are copying and pasting a block of uloz or dosya links, it is best to have it in Russian so that Chrome does not change the addresses by "translating" them.
I noticed I had more trouble clicking some of the tabs and links with google translate on, especially when I went to try to grab that DVD5! Quickly realized I had to put it back into Russian. Thanks for the advice on technique!

As far as plots go, if I feel inclined, I'll try to read into the synopsis ever so lightly. I appreciate wide variety of movies, but sometimes I wanna know before going in if the cute ones are going to have ample focus within the narrative. :P
Rich_Visiting

Post by Rich_Visiting »   0 likes

Thank you ghost 8-) :heart :thumbsup