[REL] Dragevokterens jul / Dragon Girl (2020)

DreamScape

Re: [REL] Dragevokterens jul / Dragon Girl (2020)

Post by DreamScape »   1 likes

Many thanks Night457 for the new video! Thanks for syncing the audio :D
pillowbaker

Post by pillowbaker »   1 likes

Wow thanks for the extra work, DreamScape and Night! A Norwegian Pete's Dragon but with a girl!

I was thinking, just maybe, if the tasty children did become dragon grub, perhaps it would be one of those stories where they are swallowed whole and end up exploring a cozy dragon belly, cozy yet maze-like and mucky. So everything would turn out okay!
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   0 likes

Darnit! If I had waited another day I would have had another source with Italian TEXT subtitles to mux into my file rather than the poorer visual quality of DVD subtitles. I had the enthusiasm so I just barrelled ahead. Apologies to my Italian friends. Here they are as external SRTs:
Dragevokterens jul (2020).Italian - Regular & Forced SRTs.zip
|||
pillowbaker wrote: Wed Jun 15, 2022 6:32 am A Norwegian Pete's Dragon but with a girl!
I am not clear because I have not seen "Pete's Dragon" (either version) but I think THAT dragon talks?* This one does not and is much smaller. But I took a look at a plot synopsis and I definitely see the similarities!

Your fantasies of being in a "cozy" dragon belly are clearly mad, pillowbaker! :lol:

[EDIT June 17: * Definitely no dragon talking in the 2016 version, now that I've seen it!]
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Night457
Global Moderator

Now with an English dub, 1080p streaming, optional English subtitles:
https://bflix.gg/watch-movie/watch-drag ... 77.9180571
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   0 likes

Night457 wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 3:41 pm Now with an English dub, 1080p streaming, optional English subtitles:
https://bflix.gg/watch-movie/watch-drag ... 77.9180571
WOW! Thank you ;) This time with real English subs. :thumbsup
Night457
Global Moderator

Huh, that's right, I had forgotten that the previous English subtitles originated as a machine translation from the Danish!

Of course the bflix subtitles are actually dubtitles, sensibly made to match the dubbed dialog rather than be a direct translation of the original Norwegian. I discovered just now that these dubtitles (both regular and SDH) are also available here:
https://www.opensubtitles.org/en/subtit ... on-girl-en

Whenever I browse direct-download sites, sometimes I find movies that I remember from FLM. I check to see if FLM has any direct-download sources listed, and post what I find if not.
pillowbaker

Post by pillowbaker »   0 likes

Oh thanks for that link, Night! Dubtitles added to my collection. :D