Pigtails in Paint

Links to any childhood websites you wish to promote can go here.
Rich_Visiting

Pigtails in Paint

Post by Rich_Visiting »   1 likes

https://pigtailsinpaint.org/

Did not know this one, still active :)
lunastar2021

Re: Pigtails in Paint

Post by lunastar2021 »   0 likes

i can not see pics
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   0 likes

lunastar2021 wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 2:50 pm i can not see pics
Pigtailsinpaint restricted picture:

[Image]
The solution seems pretty obvious to me: click on the Contact Us link under the Pigtails in Paint banner, then send them a message requesting registration. The site seems to still be active.

Strangely, however, I do not see any place to login to the site. I guess they just have to explain that to you in your registration process.
Tiny Blondie

Post by Tiny Blondie »   1 likes

The site has been around for some ten years, but there was no restriction access in the past. The content is truly about children in the arts, nothing else. The bloody hysteria of our new Inquisition time makes even the use of words like children or kids suspicious.
Lolita, light of my life, fire of my loins. My sin, my soul. Lo-lee-ta.
lunastar2021

Post by lunastar2021 »   0 likes

a page where you have to register but where it doesn't work and no admin answers bring nothing
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   0 likes

Well, the most recent posting from ANY member is from 8 days ago so the site seems to be active. I am not a member myself, and I have not tried to go through the registration process.

Their Contact Us page is linked below:

https://pigtailsinpaint.org/contactus/

They also specifically state (though this is dated from April):
To contact the editors directly, please use the contact form below. Since the transition to a new host, we have had some difficulty with the email system. If you do not hear from us in 72 hours, please try emailing us manually instead at ...

I don't know how long you waited. It is possible that admin Ron is on vacation or temporarily unavailable. His most recent post is from September 2. It seems pretty clear to me that the site is a SMALL operation.
Infinity

Post by Infinity »   1 likes

This website is still going strong and it's such a good resource, I do have an account as well and no issues with it knock on wood. :)

It does seem like most of the websites listed here have long been closed, so it's lovely to see something still up and running.
[Image]
Kym Karath is pretty stinkin' cute, read about my favourite 1960s child actress!
jackplane

Post by jackplane »   0 likes

This appears to be down...I really hope it's not for good. It's an excellent resource.
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   1 likes

I recently wanted to actually READ about some topic, as PIP was great for its research. I discovered that it seems to have moved to F***book. Well, I am DONE with it then.