Films by Ana Cristina Barragán

Movies still waiting to be released on DVD or elsewhere.
Rich_Visiting

Films by Ana Cristina Barragán

Post by Rich_Visiting »   1 likes

Interesting she also directed Alba. Teeeeennnn...

La piel pulpo (2022)

Iris and Ariel are 14 year old twins who live with their mother and their older sister Lia on a beach filled with mollusks and reptiles. Their relationship goes beyond the limits of common intimacy.
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt13159212

Sopor and Bird AKA Sopor y Ave
A group of teenage girls rescued from sex trafficking temporarily live in a shelter. The film follows Abigail, 14, as she returns home, where nothing feels the same. “There isn’t a lot of talk about trafficking in teenage women,” Holberg says. When you are, “It’s the moment or the act of abuse.” Sopor and Bird seeks to “talk about the next moment.”
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt20785910
Bulb bulb

Re: Films by Ana Cristina Barragán

Post by Bulb bulb »   1 likes

Any update on where i can find La Piel Pulpo?
jezevex

Post by jezevex »   0 likes

Hmm, it sounds very interesting. And I know why I missed it - Rich has put it into the Forthcoming Releases category which, I think, never played its actual role and tends to be a little bit overlooked by us. So my - pro futuro - proposal is to cancel this section and move all the movies to the REQuests, Off-topic, or Graveyard. But much more important now is to find this movie...
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   0 likes

jezevex wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 12:22 amSo my - pro futuro - proposal is to cancel this section and move all the movies to the REQuests, Off-topic, or Graveyard.
Because of your post, I merged two of them with their RELease threads, created a REQuest thread for another and merged it, and looked through several others of which some of them are still "Forthcoming" and some of which do not have enough information to positively identify the film. Now I am all tuckered out.