Scam Websites

Links to any childhood websites you wish to promote can go here.
user123

Scam Websites

Post by user123 »   1 likes

Looking for some movies that are difficult to find I have seen some Websites that seem to offer downloads and at the same time they rise red flags, like "childrenincinema" where all download links take you to a hosting site that says "This file is available for Premium Users only. " or sites hosted on blogspot like "Rare Films" or "CineMonster" that use a very "special" hosting site called file.al or asfile.al. I say "special" because you can actually download files from there -at least sometimes- for free, but the download fails VERY often, sometimes it breaks right when you click the button and sometimes after a few hours. Then the site says you have reached the limit of 1024 Mb per day and you have to wait 24 hours to try to download the file again. It looks very suspicious to me, it seems their business model is to turn people crazy with failed downloads and limits and push them to pay for a premium access which I will obviously never do. Have you experience with these sites? Is there any reason to not believe they are just Scam Websites that want your money? It is also interesting to see how some movies appear on their site right after they appear here, I'm 99,99% sure they take content from this (and other sites) and try to make money with it. But since some links are broken I sometimes end up trying to download from them with little success...
To download files I shared on uloz use my username user123_ and my password Abc12345678 - please don't change it