[REL] Sofì, Il Trasloco (2022) [Italy]

Short films and movies available on-line at Vimeo, YouTube and similar sites can be posted here once they have an ed2k link.
Caleyunior

Post by Caleyunior »   3 likes

[Image]

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt17066460/?ref_=adv_li_tt
Sofì is a cheerful and nice 10-year-old girl who just moved to a small town in the Italian Apennines with her mother. The village turns out to be very boring, nothing interesting ever happens. Then one day Martina, Sofì's best friend who lives not far from her, calls her and makes an exciting proposal.
YouTube Online - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jeu5eR4 ... nieleCosti

[Image] [Image] [Image] [Image] [Image]

This is the (Sequel) of the previous one, Sofì (2020) viewtopic.php?t=14681
jezevex

Post by jezevex »   30 likes

Night457
Global Moderator

Re: [REL] Sofì, Il Trasloco (2022) [Italy]

Post by Night457 »   1 likes

Thanks!

EDIT: These original webrip subtitles are timed too short to easily read.
See revised subtitles in next post instead.

English subtitles:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   0 likes

So I watched both of the REALLY SPOOKY Sofì films (giggle). I'm talking "Ring" and "Grudge" level terror. :D

This one actually has subtitles, which helps because it has more dialog. Unfortunately, in the subtitles that I first shared, each line is only one second long! I thought I could read fast, but this made me miss a large number of the lines. So I went through and expanded all the dialog to fit the waveform of the speech. I also made a few spelling corrections and inserted some line breaks. It should be much easier to read now.

Revised English subtitles:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
pillowbaker

Post by pillowbaker »   0 likes

Wow Night, thanks so much for fixing the subs! And before I even had a chance to download the film. Gotta check if I got the prequel as well. THank you Andrea and jezevex for spreading the film as well!